Its been a week plus since the last time I updated this blog. Only a week but it felt like a month. I've abandoned this blog for 2 weeks before. But I feel that this is the longest time I leave it without updates. haha.
Anyway...
Yesterday was the day I checked out from Ed. House. So its like Goodbye 20102 and hello 2/7 Maurice Terrace! So I've been busy with packing up stuffs into the boxes, spring clean the room before checking out and also moving my stuffs from one place to another. And dat is SUPER TIRING! and right now I haven't bought any furnitures for the room so I can't really unpack.
When we moved into this new place, we have problems with the hot water and also watering system in the bathroom as the water pressure is really low. We have to tadah air and masak air to mandi! Giler betul. Thank god those problems solved today. Now I can do my laundries and all I have to think about is just furnitures. Oh and exam results too. argh let's forget about it for awhile. haha.
About the furnitures, I really don't know what theme I want to have for my room. The interior was kinda 'old fashioned' as the color of the room is all earthy colors and the the doors (main door, wardrobe door) are all wooden. To buy everything to follow the color n theme of the interior is a bit hard becuz I have to stick to my budget. 2 days ago I went to the Warehouse and I bought a mirror for the room and the frame is black in color. So I am thinking of buying things which is either black or earthy colors. Trying to keep to the room's current theme. But as much as I want the room to looks really old fashioned, I fancy sofa bed. Or maybe like the japanese type of bed.
Anyway talking about beds, I realized that I prefer a couch then a bed kot. Back at home, my mom got rid of our tv area's couch cuz I love sleeping on it. In fact, I spent most of my time there so the couch is like my bed. But I tot the reason why I love the couch so much is because I hate sleeping in my room. I am a pengecut and my room is a bit eerie. Memang not a good combination la kan? haha. Now I know dats not the only reason why. The trip to Gold Coast also showed that I love couch better cuz when I lie down on it I usually will fall asleep and even Vivy can't wake me up to ask me to sleep on the bed. haha. Btw, lets keep the gold coast trip stories for later. haha.
Back to what I talked about before this... so yeah when I am thinking of getting myself that type of bed... wouldn't that make my room looks a bit modern? hm... oh btw the light in my room is the modern type tho. So maybe the new theme will be old fashioned with essence of modernism. Eccey. Cam poyo jek. hah.
Now I am keeping my options open. And ape2 pon I have to keep on with my budget.
I got back from Gold Coast on November 10th (1 am in the morning), terus tido and a few hours after resting I continue packing and pindah rumah. So because of that I become really tired. I only have a really good rest after I sent Haz to the airport; yeah she's now back in KL. haha. That was on Monday and now I am still tired. Feeling super restless. Wanted to blog earlier but I don't have the mood. Hmm... sekarang baru ada. ni pon tah ape tah merapu.
I just got back from watching a movie with Palie and Vivy; its the last nite to spend with vv before shes going back home tomorrow. Gonna miss her very much. But knowing that I might be seeing her soon (as we're going to be lunchmates during Summer Internship haha) so I think I won't be missing her sangat :p. Baik rindu nana, haz and nonie and palie who are going to be so far away from me. haha.
Oh and you know what? It was hailing just now. Scary gak cuz there are thunderstorms too. Its weird to have thunderstorms here u know. This is my second time experience it (as the first time ever was during Ramadhan- that is almost after 2 years living here!). Wellington is weird I tell you. Altho I was a bit scared (cuz I am scared of thunder), I was excited to be out when it is hailing! before dis it wasn't that bad, even if it is... I just watched it thru the windows je. haha. I love to see white-in-color-Solero-Shots fell down from the sky terabur on the floor. Ah I am weird.
I am listening to Spring's Sampai Hati right now. Best giler!
What else?... hmm lets see. Oh... about my Gold Coast Road Trip. It was good. I was super stress for a few months and I think this trip helped me to de-stress. I've been there before... but both trips are different. Definitely the trip 8 years ago is different than this one. This time I get to try the adult rides (like finally! dah cukup tinggi :p), altho they're not as scary as I thought they would be, I still had fun. hee.
I actually don't want to talk about this trip so much in this entry as I know it will be very long. So yeah thats all for now. I am thinking of doing several posts relating to the trip as I think there are some 'funny facts' that I want to share with all of you. Altho maybe they may not be as funny... I still want to share em. haha.
hmm it seems I've been talking randomly. So this post becomes a bit unorganized. haha. Biar lah. Malas nak kesah :p
I shall go to bed now. its 2:05 a.m.
1 comment:
Sedih I Fawa...Just because I might be your lunchmate you tak nak rindu I..SEDIH GILERRRRR...You just broke my heart... =P
Post a Comment