I am kinda expecting it. And I accept it quite well.
But knowing he has been suffering horribly is just sad. too tragical. I just knew that he had to suffer for a week (dah agak dah...gee) and when my parents brought him to the Hospital it was too late to save him already. Shudn't have brought him to Dr Pet first. Instead we should brought him straight to the hospital. I am SO ANGRY with the Dr @ Dr Pet cuz she/he said Nanook was just having normal fever. I wonder how the dr didn't realize that Nanook's conditions was not normal? If I were to be the dr I'll check every part of his body. And from there surely we'll know Nanook is faar from having just a fever. I assumed Abang had explained well (abt Nanook's conditions) to the doctor. But even if he didn't really explain it, the dr should Check every part of the body. Slowly just raba2 and pegang.. tak boleh ke?
Or tak boleh nak detect time check up? hmm... could be.
Another thing that I just found out: His back legs (both) are not functional. Paralyzed. So he's moving about using just the two front paws, pulling his BIG body. That is just CRAZY.
I assumed a coconut fell on him. Told that to Ayah, but he said, looking at the X-Ray, it shows that Nanook maybe been hit by a stick.
Maybe thats just an accident. Terpukul or something. Maybe not. Maybe theres someone out there just hate cats. Or someone who loves to see Nanook suffering.
I just cannot see the point why Nanook should be hit. He's doesn't even EAT FISH! He only eats his biscuits. I wonder what Nanook did to that person. Seriously. Maybe Nanook harmed that person. But I BELIEVE NOT. Its a self-defence to hit (or do anythg to stop) if theres suddenly an animal came to attack you. I'll do that, if an Anjing gila or Snake or a Tiger came into attack. But not cats. Cats don't eat you. So you can't just hit them! Can't you just scare him away by just shouting to him or kejar die ke? As for me... I won't hit. Simbah air je is the worst thing I'd do to shoo the cats.
Even if I am not a cat lover or an animal lover, I won't... do such weird things to hurt animals. Like stray dogs for instance. They're big so to throw slippers at them is quite acceptable to me. Lastik dengan guli ke... batu ke... still okay. I won't kill the dogs. Well there are times that I want to kill them. One is when I have to face the situation that I'm or someone else is gonna die because the dogs are doing something to harm him/her/me. Two is because of preans incident... but come to think of it, its just the nature. So I let them be.
Ape2 pon, Allah knows.
If our assumption is right, I hope I get the chance to see this person (and confirmed that this person hit Nanook). I hope this cat hater(CT) will get equal punishment. I hope CT will learn his/her lesson. I hope CT will step up and APOLOGIZED. and stop doing what CT loves to do to animals.
I'm glad that Nanook has stopped suffering. Although I really want him to live, I know I can't be selfish. He has to go.
Whatever it is, the memories of him remain in my heart.
Let's pray that Ossy & Ollie won't have to face the same thing in the future. I want them to die because they're old. Aminn.
3 years ago. Nanook was born. I was the bidan.
And now... he's gone.
I don't have the chance to say a proper goodbye to him.
So sad.
And now... he's gone.
I don't have the chance to say a proper goodbye to him.
So sad.
4 comments:
me turut sedih :(
that gambar so mencuri hati.
stupid animal hater.
sabar ye. sedeh bace cerita kamu.
Our love is wit Nanook :)
there will be more cats in ur life that u'l love as much as u love nanook..im sure of it!
be strong, Fawa!!
i feel for u farah !! i do..
Post a Comment