Back home, I used to listen to Light n Easy. Cuz my mom doesn't like Hitz.fm. Lagu Zaman Sekarang kan...
But I don't really mind cuz lagu zaman dulu pon not bad. There are some that I love anyway :)
I am the type who loves a song because of the melody and the music. I don't really care to listen to the lyrics.
Actually it'll take me awhile to get the lyrics of a song by just listening to it. Especially when I don't have the song in my MP3 Player. Saye ni lembab.
Theres this one song that Light n Easy played. The lines that I remembered from the song is "I've been to paradise but I've never been to me". I really like the music. Sedap. But the thing is, I didn't know whats the title. So tak boleh nak download...
So last night we had Edu's Year End Spring Party. And they held the karaeoke game (which you dont have to have nice voice to win... as long as u followed the lyrics and the beat u'll do fine) and from the lists of the songs that they have, I finally found the title of the song!
Its I've never been to me by Charlene.
So at last, I downloaded the song. Seronok dapat dengar banyak2 kali... hee.
After many many times listening to this song, I just realized that the lyrics are about this woman who has been leading a pointless life; all she knew was just having fun with men. Being the 'subtle whore'. And she realized that altho she had been to the 'paradise' the so-called 'sweet life' she has is not that sweet anyway. She concluded "having a family and love" is what important.
Good message la jugak. At first I thought the song is all about the joy of being a free woman who can do whatever she wants with her life. haha.
I find this song pretty funny actually. Maybe its because of the lyrics. Palie said this song is the type people usually use for Butter Advertisements. The music sesuaila kan... not the lyrics tho. haha.
Try la download kalau nak dengar. hehe.
I seriously don't know why I am telling you guys about this song. Probably its because I've been looking for this song for so long and baru sekarang jumpa. Or maybe because I find the lyrics pretty geli at first, but when I knew the whole song baru I sedar this song is actually ok. Tuhla tak dengar betul2. Ah well, what I am sure is, I love to kill time by not doing my revision. Hampeh...
Argh I need to study!!
But I don't really mind cuz lagu zaman dulu pon not bad. There are some that I love anyway :)
I am the type who loves a song because of the melody and the music. I don't really care to listen to the lyrics.
Actually it'll take me awhile to get the lyrics of a song by just listening to it. Especially when I don't have the song in my MP3 Player. Saye ni lembab.
Theres this one song that Light n Easy played. The lines that I remembered from the song is "I've been to paradise but I've never been to me". I really like the music. Sedap. But the thing is, I didn't know whats the title. So tak boleh nak download...
So last night we had Edu's Year End Spring Party. And they held the karaeoke game (which you dont have to have nice voice to win... as long as u followed the lyrics and the beat u'll do fine) and from the lists of the songs that they have, I finally found the title of the song!
Its I've never been to me by Charlene.
So at last, I downloaded the song. Seronok dapat dengar banyak2 kali... hee.
After many many times listening to this song, I just realized that the lyrics are about this woman who has been leading a pointless life; all she knew was just having fun with men. Being the 'subtle whore'. And she realized that altho she had been to the 'paradise' the so-called 'sweet life' she has is not that sweet anyway. She concluded "having a family and love" is what important.
Good message la jugak. At first I thought the song is all about the joy of being a free woman who can do whatever she wants with her life. haha.
I find this song pretty funny actually. Maybe its because of the lyrics. Palie said this song is the type people usually use for Butter Advertisements. The music sesuaila kan... not the lyrics tho. haha.
Try la download kalau nak dengar. hehe.
I seriously don't know why I am telling you guys about this song. Probably its because I've been looking for this song for so long and baru sekarang jumpa. Or maybe because I find the lyrics pretty geli at first, but when I knew the whole song baru I sedar this song is actually ok. Tuhla tak dengar betul2. Ah well, what I am sure is, I love to kill time by not doing my revision. Hampeh...
Argh I need to study!!
No comments:
Post a Comment