...whoever finished an entry first wins! or whoever with most entries wins? or whoever has the longer post today wins?? ntahla...
I have to send Preans the Laptop to the 'laptop hospital'.
But I am too lazy...I've got other stuffs to do. hah. I'll wait til I get back to Malaysia then. But can I wait?? I don't think so.
Well I am blogging at school... for the second time.
I am JEALOUS with haz! number 1: cuz she has her computer that is still functional at home. number 2: she posted a few entries in a day and I can't even post a thing at home!
...I think I am gonna have to go to school if I want to blog.
I am ruining my sole purpose of going to the library (at school).
the main reason why I came here to study: less distractions (a.k.a I am far from my Preans).
now since I don't have the laptop, I feel the need to go to the computers. Cuz I need to check my emails & blackboard. because of that... I will definitely check my blog too! Then you know the "temptation" of wanting to blog. haha. An avid blogger I am... gee
I am supposed to do some studying, but I am very tired since I have class since 8:30am-10:30am and 1:30 pm-5pm. the first 1.5 hr break was spent for tutorial preparation (more studying...) and another 1.5 break was spent for a time-out with the weir babes aka Haz & Nana.
So since I am tired, I decided to crap. in here.
Oh last saturday, the Wellingtonians had 'The Gotong Royong for Berbuka Puasa & Raya'. I bet most of us (the bloggers aka WelliB-->confirm ke name ni??) talked about this already, and I know I am late. Blame my computer!! gee. But now I don't really feel like typing about this sangat, so I am gonna post some pictures (of me...cuz I don't have time to go thru all photos...haha) and put some narrations inside. To see more pictures, please visit Farah Hanum's
BiruCoklat.
Ah well, I don't really like blogging at school, cuz you have to add [br]
for lines sendiri. Menyusahkan! and I miss Kami. hahh... gotta ask someone to download for me!
anyway here's the pictures...and i think its gonna be the only picture as I have to copy-and-paste the links taken from slides. I am too lazy to deal with scripts right now. Reading from "edit html" makes me feel like stopping from typing. Too many words + scripts. Rimass.

look at me, I am like a 5-yr-old playing with flour! Well, I am supposed to make Bahulu together with Palie, Ali, Bebe and Aishahs (note: S at the back of the name--two of Aishah in our group) but I ended up helping out Team Putu Kacang. In the end, Putu Kacang was not really good and we apologize for that. All of us were not the pros and believe me, its not an easy task for us to make Putu Kacang. I find it hard to estimate how much water to put in, and yeah like Sue said, the tepung itself is kinda pelik sikit.
Ape2 pon... it was a good experience. And to hang out with Ila+Auni+Sue+others who participated or helped us to win (and tak menang2 cuz Ila was practiced more than us-->tanak ngaku ila terrer tu) to play the "guessing+singing" game was totally fun. And yeah, the changes of color of my tees, my pants and also myself (cuz of the flour) shows that I am having fun :p harharhar.
And to everyone involved: THANK YOU for helping out! You all did a great job and I totally had fun with all of you! :D and yeah...proud to be a Wellingtonians when I see the effort you guys have put in to make dis event a success! and to the committees (with nana as the kapla), Congratulations! dis event was a success :D. hee.
I've lost. haha. She has finished first. Thanks to this scripts, and loading-the-pics problem. damn you.
P/S: to all of you who sent condolences, showing concerns and love to Nanook, I thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment