Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nanook, I love you.

Nanook is hospitalized. again.

and this is a pretty serious case. Cuz he had multiple fractures at his spine.
According to the doctor, it happened because of either something heavy fell on him or someone has hit him.

I.was.shocked.

Well, I don't want to assume that he's been hit. Cuz that would be too cruel.

But its unlikely that a heavy object fell on him cuz if that happened, I am sure Nanook will be stuck under it. And its impossible that someone has unintentionally stepped on him cuz he's too big for people not to notice him.

Probably theres a kid sat on him thinking he's a horse. Well, thats possible, cuz Luqman loves to do that on cats when he was small. But the cat was perfectly fine after Luqman sat on him. Oh, maybe not... cuz I am sure the cat is traumatized by Luqman.

Tapi tak elok la nak menuduh. hmm...

Maybe a coconut fell on him.

Well, Allah knows best. If its true that he's been hit a person, I hope whoever did that will definitely be punished equally. I can't accept cruelty on animals! geez.

I really hope Nanook may have a chance to recover. But according to ayah, its a 50:50 chance. It makes me cry whenever I am thinking about him. because I know that he's in terrible pain. We can't even touch him. Imagine how he crawls (yes, he has to crawl...) everywhere he goes. Or guling2 when he tried to go down a slope (masalah duduk kat Bangi Hills: semua bebukit). I'm sure thats all painful. Die dah la gemok. I'm sure he'll be extra tired by just crawling. Tired and painful. Sedey nyerrr! *sobs*

I don't want him to suffer. But at the same time I still want him to live.

Ya Allah, please give me miracle. for Nanook.

A lot has been going on in my life. And this is the worst.

Ya Allah, banyaknya dugaan.

I guess now I am ready to accept if he has to go. Its for the best. Redha je.

And I hope things will get better soon. Please show me some hope...

T_T

3 comments:

sd. said...

nanook tu kucing kan?

FM said...

yes. tu kucing putih tompok2 oren. si gemuk comel :)

AddamBlack said...

sian nanook. kiter berdoa jer la for him ok mek?

god i miss nanook...