Friday, October 19, 2007

This is just... pointless.

**caution: this is an emo post. haha.**

fuh.
Its the pre-exam period, and I think I have lost my 'mood' to study. Reading the 'blank' pages over and over is just making me crazy. Honestly, I regret taking 4 subjects this sem. Shouldn't have taken management this year. Instead I should do it next year *sigh*. I know I don't really have much choice tho. Its all about chasing time. Trying to cope up with everything in just 4 years sometimes I feel its not enuff. Somehow I wish I can delay my degree(plus GradDip) to 5 years.

I realized that I've been chasing time since I was like... 9?

It all started when I was given the chance to skip a year (y4) during my primary school time. And after my form 5 I kept on telling myself that I already saved a year, why should I waste it? (At that time I thought by enrolling for June intake @ college really a waste of time) So I enrolled for March intake at KDU College.

And seriously the 7 months of foundation was definitely a pain in the ass. haha.

During the interview for UEM Cendekiawan Awards, they asked me something like 'Don't you want to take a break from studying?'

and I confidently answered "I think I don't want to waste my time". Ha belagak giler. Sekarang padan muka. haha.

I don't think I am missing something. Maybe its because my friends are also studying, pursuing their degrees,trying to make their dreams come true. I don't have any close friends who are not studying.

But having to go thru the hecticness of studying, I feel that...

I would LOVE to take a break. I would like to have a year of just enjoying life. Without having to go to classes or studying. Probably I can travel and see nice places.

But yeah I don't even have money.

Come to think of it, takkan nak waste my time doing more than 4 years of university study? Nanti sama2 dengan orang 2, 3 years younger study lagi kat sini. Nanti start kerja lambat. hmm adoii.

I don't want to start working late. hah again, a question to ask my self: Am I going to enjoy my working life?

hmm... I don't know.

Suddenly I feel that I don't know what to do with life.

*pfft*

... tgh stress. huhu. Anyway, check out Haz's page for Raya pictures. Will update mine soon. Tapi tak tau bile. Takde laptop! Hadoi ...

No comments: