Exams dah dekat.
And here I am posting more entries on this blog.
Tak de kerja ke? ish.
Zits are popping out like pop corns. eww.
The eczema is growing like the flowers during springtime. Pedih.
Feels like I am 90 years old. Cuz I easily forget. I can't even remember the stuffs I just read.
What do I remember? oh I know, every detail of the sucky parts of my life. Every details (i think most of em je) of my weird dreams.
Unnecessary things.
tu ingat. ish.
I guess anything that plays with your heart is the easiest thing to remember, and it stays the longest in your mind. How I wish I am loving this course. So that I can be committed with it 100%. So that I will definitely find time for it. How I wish I can learn everything, remember everything I learn by heart. Then I am sure I can excel.
I want to hate this life. But this is the path I've chosen.
No matter what I have to go thru this.
No regrets. No turning back.
hah its so easy to say it. But to do it? Effing hard!
...
I need hope.
And here I am posting more entries on this blog.
Tak de kerja ke? ish.
Zits are popping out like pop corns. eww.
The eczema is growing like the flowers during springtime. Pedih.
Feels like I am 90 years old. Cuz I easily forget. I can't even remember the stuffs I just read.
What do I remember? oh I know, every detail of the sucky parts of my life. Every details (i think most of em je) of my weird dreams.
Unnecessary things.
tu ingat. ish.
I guess anything that plays with your heart is the easiest thing to remember, and it stays the longest in your mind. How I wish I am loving this course. So that I can be committed with it 100%. So that I will definitely find time for it. How I wish I can learn everything, remember everything I learn by heart. Then I am sure I can excel.
I want to hate this life. But this is the path I've chosen.
No matter what I have to go thru this.
No regrets. No turning back.
hah its so easy to say it. But to do it? Effing hard!
...
I need hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment