Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Envy...

is dangerous.

Read from an old neighbour's entry, about a girl who's victimized of another person's envy-ness. Well I don't know exactly why the psychotic did all those weird stuff towards dis innocent lady, but all I can sense is the feeling of envy.

or maybe the innocent gal made something that pisses the psychotic off at first, but I don't think that is the case.

Envy starts when a person (A) is not happy with life. Probably A has too many problems which he/she cannot handle, and while thinking how much the life has screwed up, A is watching others feeling very happy & contented with their lives. A wants a great life like others.

When you have developed this 'unhappy' feelings a lot in you, seriously u'll become weaker. And thats when the Satan will just sit on your shoulder, whispering a lot of bad things to change how you view others' life. And I guess, thats how A starts to think others shouldn't feel happy when
he/she isn't happy.

Or maybe, the Satan will also give u ways to be happy; is by stealing others' happiness.

So there comes B. And B is one of those who's happy & contented with life.

And B is the nearest example that can make A go nuts and thinking about 'how-other-people-shouldn't-be-happy-when-I'm-not' more. Or... A might also think that B is not the only one who should be happy. "I want to be happy too.... but how?" -->probably this is one of A's monologues. So A thinks theres something can be done.

So A plans. And enforce those plans.

B will be the main victim.

If you spend too much time sticking your head to the TV, I am sure you can see what an envy person can do. Especially watching those Malay dramas. Manjalara for example. Sheila the Bomb who played the super villian character, Sahara a.k.a Maharani did all those bad things one person cud've done just to make Manja & her parents' life miserable. Anything is possible to her, including killing other people. And why she did all these? It is all because she had a miserable life since she's still young, and she wants to end that. She thinks to regain her happiness is to get a lot of money. To be rich. Cuz when she was young, she had possessions from her parents, but her auntie took them all, and left her with nothing.

Then here comes Manja and family. Happy and rich. She can't bear watching them leading that life. So she did all those crazy things to stop Manja+family being happy.

Looks like a clear example to me.

Well thats what we see on TV. And I guess some may think its not real. Is just a TV show. But I think... everything is possible. It may happen in real life too. Okay, maybe not as extreme as the ones happened on TV. Maybe they won't just kill with their bare hands...but they will just go to the bomoh and cast spells on the innocent.

Envy can drive one person crazy.

And honestly I think...envy is in everyone. Is just that it depends on how a person can control their emotions. Honestly I do feel it. Yes, I do feel envy towards other people sometimes. Especially when I am down, and emo.

I think what you can do to destroy the feeling of envy and jealousy is by looking at the bright side, and most importantly, turn to God. Remember everything happens for a reason. InsyaAllah, that feeling will go away. Oh and maybe think of ways to get out of this miserable life. Do something (that will not affect others). Usaha.

Okay that is when you're the one who's envious.

What if you're the victim?

Have you ever met someone like A before and was victimized by him/her? Or are/were you the one victimized?

What I've witnessed before wasn't as extreme. But there are some close connections who are the victims.

When I was reading the entry, the flashbacks of Ezah was bullied by this one girl just came to me. Whenever my mom asked her about the girl, she didn't manage to say anything, and she frowned. I can't really remember what that girl has done to Ezah... but theres this one day Ezah came back from school, with coloured water (i think its sirap) all over her. Why? that girl intentionally spilled/simbah that drink to her. For no reason. She was pushed down into the school's fish pond once. By the same person. She stole Ezah's cute wallet/pencil case and claimed she doesn't know anything. But we're sure it was her. There are evidences which I could not recall.
This is Ezah btw.


But one thing I realized about the victims, they don't really fight back. Kadang2 geram jugak. I feel like interfering and give the envious person a taste of his/her own medicine.

Allah is testing these people. Testing their patience. And yeah they are doing well.

Salute lah! If I were to be in their shoes, I am sure I have planned out ways of revenge. But revenge is another bad thing.

Envy may lead you to many other bad things. Like revenge, fitnah, seeing the bomoh, killing...etc.

I wish I can do something to help both sides. Cuz I think these people (the ones whose envious) need help. Probably we can help them to foresee that they can regain happiness by not making others feeling miserable. And as for the victims, what I can do to help is by giving support so that they will not think of doing anything else but to be patient.

Yeah I wish I could help. But here I am, doing nothing but just... watch.

Ah bersalahnye.

1 comment:

aca said...

wooooohooooootttt
farah!aca pn tgk manjalara
tp tak ske sgt the ending je
hhehehehe
woooohoooootttttt