hah. its the second-last day of this trimester. and also the second-last day of my second year.
how time flies... and next year I'll be the senior. The third year student. Insyaallah, if everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of next year. hah cepat giler!!!
It feels like I just arrived here in Welly just a few months ago.
and I am totally not ready to face the exams which will be in a few weeks time. I don't think I can cover all four subjects in this short period of time. Yeah then again, I should be asking myself this: Why am I still blogging then?? haha!
I am now waiting to go to my last QUAN111 class. and I have been concentrating on ACCY232 presentation for almost a week now. And I am tired. So I am taking a break. I just cannot wait for tomorrow to end. Then I can start looking at other topics in ACCY232 and also other subjects :D whee. Feel like I've been wasting my time with just concentrating on the presentation. But yeah, I feel that it is quite hard so I have to focus. hmm...
Then after the exams, I will have to start thinking of other stuffs i.e. summer jobs, my third year and a lot more of other stuffs.
ah. can I just stop thinking for a day? haha can humans stop thinking btw?
Takpe2 I shall take a break for awhile. Then after the break, then I will start worrying. haha!
Oh do u guys know that I am going to Gold Coast right after the exams? Something that I should look forward to. And to haf fun I must make sure that I will do the exams well. Then I won't worry too much.
yes. kene semangat!
hmm... semangat2 pon... I am still effing worried. aaaaa.
a lot of things to think about and yes that makes me feel that I am not ready to be an Adult. haha. one thing that I've been fussing about over the years since I start my college.
Let me go to the Neverland. I want to be a kid. all.the.time!
hah I am complaining. gee. I hate myself for that.
btw I am now chatting with Ayah (I love WebMessenger btw!!) and heres some conversation I had with him...:
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: B) -->this came out comel in webmessenger.
FM: haha. comel!
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: comel ?? tu adik u si Luqman. Dia di award title most 'comel' in class.
FM: sape voted for him ni
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: classmate dia...girls pulak
FM: peminat ramaii nye luqman ni
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: luqman kan... tapi Firdaus lebih terror lah
FM: firdaus pulak?
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: bukan lah ade voting...dia banyak peminat
Its so great being guys. They don't have to think of looking good all the time and yet, admirers keliling pinggang. I am not referring to Luqman as he is SUPER VAIN. but this goes to Firdaus. Being a kid, he doesn't even care of how he looks. Selebet pon tak apa. But still, girls like him! Theres a gal who is soo into him, she even left him with voice msgs (I think I mentioned this before). and she is only 11 that time. Kid knows technology well huh.
Well when I was their age, I kinda love to leave voice msgs too(as far as I remember, theres handphone that time). But to my mom. or my dad. yeah being a busy body I always left him with msgs about what has been going on in the house like kena bully with brothers or nak mainan. haha!
ah its time to go to class. will continue later. daa~!!
how time flies... and next year I'll be the senior. The third year student. Insyaallah, if everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of next year. hah cepat giler!!!
It feels like I just arrived here in Welly just a few months ago.
and I am totally not ready to face the exams which will be in a few weeks time. I don't think I can cover all four subjects in this short period of time. Yeah then again, I should be asking myself this: Why am I still blogging then?? haha!
I am now waiting to go to my last QUAN111 class. and I have been concentrating on ACCY232 presentation for almost a week now. And I am tired. So I am taking a break. I just cannot wait for tomorrow to end. Then I can start looking at other topics in ACCY232 and also other subjects :D whee. Feel like I've been wasting my time with just concentrating on the presentation. But yeah, I feel that it is quite hard so I have to focus. hmm...
Then after the exams, I will have to start thinking of other stuffs i.e. summer jobs, my third year and a lot more of other stuffs.
ah. can I just stop thinking for a day? haha can humans stop thinking btw?
Takpe2 I shall take a break for awhile. Then after the break, then I will start worrying. haha!
Oh do u guys know that I am going to Gold Coast right after the exams? Something that I should look forward to. And to haf fun I must make sure that I will do the exams well. Then I won't worry too much.
yes. kene semangat!
hmm... semangat2 pon... I am still effing worried. aaaaa.
a lot of things to think about and yes that makes me feel that I am not ready to be an Adult. haha. one thing that I've been fussing about over the years since I start my college.
Let me go to the Neverland. I want to be a kid. all.the.time!
hah I am complaining. gee. I hate myself for that.
btw I am now chatting with Ayah (I love WebMessenger btw!!) and heres some conversation I had with him...:
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: B) -->this came out comel in webmessenger.
FM: haha. comel!
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: comel ?? tu adik u si Luqman. Dia di award title most 'comel' in class.
FM: sape voted for him ni
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: classmate dia...girls pulak
FM: peminat ramaii nye luqman ni
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: luqman kan... tapi Firdaus lebih terror lah
FM: firdaus pulak?
Amiruddin Abdul Aziz: bukan lah ade voting...dia banyak peminat
Its so great being guys. They don't have to think of looking good all the time and yet, admirers keliling pinggang. I am not referring to Luqman as he is SUPER VAIN. but this goes to Firdaus. Being a kid, he doesn't even care of how he looks. Selebet pon tak apa. But still, girls like him! Theres a gal who is soo into him, she even left him with voice msgs (I think I mentioned this before). and she is only 11 that time. Kid knows technology well huh.
Well when I was their age, I kinda love to leave voice msgs too(as far as I remember, theres handphone that time). But to my mom. or my dad. yeah being a busy body I always left him with msgs about what has been going on in the house like kena bully with brothers or nak mainan. haha!
ah its time to go to class. will continue later. daa~!!
1 comment:
haha...betul2
i wonder why i'm not as laku as depa.
Post a Comment