Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our first day of Syawal.

Just got some raya pics from Mr Hadi tonite.
I feel like writing the whole post about our first raya. haha. But I have to other things to do. Sedeynye. Ah well just enjoy the pics :)

Wonie & I during the prep night. We shot many pics, but I didn't get all of em from Hadi. So kalau ada tu I'll add up later. Look at the tshirt I'm wearing. Thats the TOKNENIC tshirt that I talked about before this. hihi.
The girls that celebrated raya with me. Fazuin, Wonie and Ellina. and the guys. Nazri, Najib, Daz, Hadi, Deli, Fifi & Palie. Abang Rudy came in late and Kurt was working. kesian die.


My raya family year 2007. I had fun hanging out and celebrating raya with you guys. Thanks a lot!! oh, also thank you to Deli, Hadi, Najib & Kurt for letting us masak2 & celebrate raya at u guys' place.
The Super-Duper-Happy-its-Raya-today picture. Love it!


While beraya-ing with my family back in Malaysia. How I wish I can celebrate raya with them...

Daz & Palie posed for a magazine cover, Hadi just spilled a secret, Myself, Fazuin & Fifi control je. haha.

At noon we went to Kak Farah's place. Our first open house. Fazuin snapped some photos. But belum amik lagi from her.

We went back to Deli's Place to sambut the Pet Peeps...And they were entertained by Najib's Xbox. and I know they love our food :) hahaha. Thanks for coming!

Then kitorang pulak main Xbox. haha! Muke syok dah lama tak pegang console. heehee.

We went back from Deli's place around 7. And went out again to 240 & 244's open house. I knew some people took picture of me, but I belum mintak lagi. So yeah.

Nanti2 lah mintak. hehe.

Dats all from me. well, for now la kan. ehe.

No comments: