Posted something under the title "Panic?" but nothing came out. I don't like blogging at school.
I have gone thru the 'exam-marathon' day. It was very tiring! QUAN111 was alright, but I don't feel satisfied doing ACCY232. Well its over anyway so I am hoping that I'll pass. I don't want to go thru the same paper again next year. I was really stressed out yesterday, I just feel like I'm the dumbest person ever lived. Wanted to blog straight after the exams, but since I was too moody and tired so I just sit around, watch TV and went out for dinner.
Today, after went to the market to have our last Nasi Lemak Market for the year (they're demolishing the building, and we don't know when we can have that Nasi Lemak again...), I blog-hopped and I see Deli's look-alike meter. Tengok orang punye, sendiri pon nak buat gak... huhu.
I used our 'Family Potrait' picture, so I can also check my brothers look-alike meter. Some results are a bit surprising to me, yeah let me explain why under the comments of every photo.
Addam the 'Black' man:
I have gone thru the 'exam-marathon' day. It was very tiring! QUAN111 was alright, but I don't feel satisfied doing ACCY232. Well its over anyway so I am hoping that I'll pass. I don't want to go thru the same paper again next year. I was really stressed out yesterday, I just feel like I'm the dumbest person ever lived. Wanted to blog straight after the exams, but since I was too moody and tired so I just sit around, watch TV and went out for dinner.
Today, after went to the market to have our last Nasi Lemak Market for the year (they're demolishing the building, and we don't know when we can have that Nasi Lemak again...), I blog-hopped and I see Deli's look-alike meter. Tengok orang punye, sendiri pon nak buat gak... huhu.
I used our 'Family Potrait' picture, so I can also check my brothers look-alike meter. Some results are a bit surprising to me, yeah let me explain why under the comments of every photo.
Addam the 'Black' man:
Our family always said Adam is the 'darker' version of ayah. And most people agreed. To my surprise, according to this meter, he looks more like my mom instead of my dad! haha. Dah ar by 51% pulak tu. I think it depends on the picture kot. Maybe I should try a few other pictures to see whether us, or the meter is right.
Is Abang is the 'darker' version of ibu? haha.
Luqman the 'Vain' dude:
Is Abang is the 'darker' version of ibu? haha.
Luqman the 'Vain' dude:
If you see Luqman and my mom in person you'll know that they look-alike. Some even said he look exactly like my mom. At first I don't really see it (maybe cuz I am not good at comparing faces, looking at the resemblances so I didn't see why most people see they look alike). But then there's this one day, when I was browsing thru my grandmother's photo album, I saw a pic of my mom when she was ten. And she looks like Luqman. Sebijik Sejibon gile. Now we all have a picture of Luqman wearing a dress. haha. People may believe us if we said so *evil laugh*. Myself and Firdaus laughed out loud when we saw it.
Surprisingly the site thinks he looks like my dad! Hmm... terbalik la pulak.
Firdaus theperasan 'Cool' guy:
Surprisingly the site thinks he looks like my dad! Hmm... terbalik la pulak.
Firdaus the
So Firdaus looks equally like both of my parents. Well I always think Firdaus has the resemblance of my grand father (on my dad's side) and my grand mother (of my mom's side). This is maybe because mata sepet. But I guess he is more like my grand father. So more like my dad la kot. haha.
So firdaus has the right combination huh? haha.
And this is mine:
So firdaus has the right combination huh? haha.
And this is mine:
Especially when I was small, I don't know whether I look more like my dad or my mom. Cuz I can't see the resemblance. When my parents want to sakat me they always claim that they wrongly took the baby when they want to bring me home from the hospital. Well my family also think I look like my dad's sister. So I thought I am gonna look more like my dad. haha. But some friends of mine think I look more like my mom... and this site proves it.
But then again, it also depends on the picture kan. hmm...
The conclusion: I don't think this look-alike meter is 100% correct. I still think Adam looks more like my dad, and Luqman looks more like my mom. ah well, I believe its all depends on the picture.
2 more to go. Can't wait the exams to end.
But then again, it also depends on the picture kan. hmm...
The conclusion: I don't think this look-alike meter is 100% correct. I still think Adam looks more like my dad, and Luqman looks more like my mom. ah well, I believe its all depends on the picture.
2 more to go. Can't wait the exams to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment