The Office theme song played in my head over and over during MGMT 101 (Intro to Management) exam just now.While writing I kept on asking myself "why The Office Theme?" with Steve Carrell's picture in my mind.
Anyway, I find it hilarious. and I like watching The Office. Simply hilarious. Steve Carrell rocks.
And at lassttt... the torture has ended.
I wanted to talk about something else, but I am too tired. So sad...
4 comments:
kak mexx!! been ur silent reader for quite some time. heard from your Ayah ure coming back 3rd decemeber? good luck and have fun! ;)
hey you! thanks for dropping by ;D. yeap im going back soon :D heeee... i shall drop by kat the rest. u'll b arnd kan?????
hey you! thanks for dropping by ;D. yeap im going back soon :D heeee... i shall drop by kat the rest. u'll b arnd kan?????
Post a Comment