Friday, March 16, 2007

Breathing.

Its Friday, and I'm feeling free :) well... quite.

Cuz I've been busy since the last weekend! cuz we had UMNO Wellington Club BBQ Day on Sunday, so myself and other committees members led by DeeDee had been doing the preparation for our first event of the year.

Seriously I tell you, it was reaally reaallyy tiring! but I think the day went out okay. Maybe there are sum errors, but not something big I hope. hehe.

So the weekend was utilized with that preparation. No fun fun fun weekend like before... while we're on holiday (duhh we've started uni already). Oh I forgot, I went for a bowling on Saturday (whoops!). Don't ask me how it went cuz I am telling you now, I just SUCK. haha. But it was my second time playing it... so maybe because I'm new and the last time I played it was when I was in form 4. But a Loser is a Loser. And I'm a loser when it comes to sports.. so yeah.. I dun expect myself to play well pon.

We had WMSO AGM on the same day, and I'm kinda surprise why Ila suggest my name for F&B Team. Maybe cuz she likes my cooking (which she never tried). And I'm glad people chose Nana , Palie (they are both iron chefs) and Po'on (i've never tried his food tho) instead of me (who wants to eat Nasi Lemak with Sambal air laut anyway?).

I got a position, as one of the website officers. Well I am happy cuz I love this kinda stuff (I'm a geek wei) But I'm kinda worried cuz I'm an old nanny, so I easily forget stuffs. I might forget what I've learnt before. So I gave my self at least one week to try everything in Dreamweaver and other related programs while doing sum research to make WMSO Website a place for all of us(the welly peeps), and other people. I'll try my best! heehee.

Anyway, congratz to everyone in the committee :D

So yeah the busy-ness ended YESTERDAY, after I submitted my assignment and also after attending the first committee meeting.

I feel a bit free today, altho I have one tut and one lecture, plus Tuatalang Practice and UMNO Meeting (I'm in UMNO Wellington Club's Editorial Board. Another work that I likee heehee) later this evening. Oh the Tuatalang thing is back! We have to perform on the 1st of April which is soon.

It seems that I have tons of things to do. Its time to juggle everything and make sure everything goes well. Back to the old days. The school years. The time when I was in form 4 and 5. Busy with assignments, prefects, and other clubs. Busy with sketch, choral speaking and busy with handling own problems with oth people.

Better get things started now.

OMG. I'm only free for a few hours. And I'm not gonna be free til..

forever.

Darn it.

No comments: