Tuesday, March 20, 2007

to save or not to save?

We are entering Autumn.
Last week was pretty wet.

So since the weather is getting colder, the shops starting to bring out their autumn collections.
And the jackets are seriously nicee.

I think red is the new in thing.
Cuz I didnt see any red jackets last year. Maybe ada tp not as many as it is now.

Gosh I love jackets. I love red. Damn!
Thinking of buying a new one. But tatau lagi biler. Waiting for ayah to chip in monthly allowance end of this month.
By that time I bet Welly will be really wet and cold. So I can consider buying a rain jacket/wool jacket/trench coat that time.
Good timing aye?
I hope.

But I have to save more money.. actually. Cuz I wanna go to Auckland during easter break.
And Christchurch during winter.

And more jalan2 during spring break.

So I need A LOT of money.
hmm. forget about the jackets and coats.

Its time to save.

But only one jacket will not do any harm right? means it will be useful for future use?
I still have 10 days to decide.

No comments: