Hopefully this is a quick one before going to my last ever lecture.
Actually its not really a lecture. Its a workshop. My last-ever-lecture was yesterday afternoon, and I skipped the class. The sudden period pain attack was too horrible for me to bear while sitting and listening for 2 hours. So I had to go home :( so sad.
So I am going to count today's workshop as my last-ever lecture.
And I feel like celebrating the end of my classes by watching a movie tonight. Maybe will go to Civic Video to rent some, or just look for the ones in my HDD.
But I don't know what other movies that I wanna watch other than this:
Actually its not really a lecture. Its a workshop. My last-ever-lecture was yesterday afternoon, and I skipped the class. The sudden period pain attack was too horrible for me to bear while sitting and listening for 2 hours. So I had to go home :( so sad.
So I am going to count today's workshop as my last-ever lecture.
And I feel like celebrating the end of my classes by watching a movie tonight. Maybe will go to Civic Video to rent some, or just look for the ones in my HDD.
But I don't know what other movies that I wanna watch other than this:
I watched this last week. Its actually the type of movie that I can watch at home, but since I just can't wait for the dvd release so I went to the cinema. and I love it! So going to watch this again sometime soon. Or maybe I should wait til I get to download it.
Maybe I can choose between Kami the Movie, or Jeux d'enfants for tonight. Or probably Twilight? Haha. If I want something funny I always have Mean Girls...
hmm...
Anyway, goodbye lectures. And soon it'll be, goodbye Uni.
Maybe I can choose between Kami the Movie, or Jeux d'enfants for tonight. Or probably Twilight? Haha. If I want something funny I always have Mean Girls...
hmm...
Anyway, goodbye lectures. And soon it'll be, goodbye Uni.

2 comments:
aahhhh~!!! i hate dat nostalgic and melodramatic feelings tau..it makes moving forward so hard when it is d thing dat we need to do..neway..congratulations farah for finishing ur studies..all d best for you for ur future undertakings.. :)
p/s: how come u can love 500days of summer when i found it unbearable! haha..
haha thanks yuyu! and you, enjoy student life. something that I am going to miss!
anyway, why do u find it unbearable??
Post a Comment