Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One thing is for sure: Regardless of the situation, life goes on.


So I figured, a cross-road wouldn't describe my situation well.
I am instead, at the edge of a jetty.
Thinking,
Should I
Find an empty boat to sail away?
Or should I
Build one myself?
Or should I
Swim?
Or should I
Let myself fall into the ocean, and float on?
Or should I
Wait for a boat to come & hop in?

But, what if I have
Missed the boat?
Or
I don't know how to build one?
Or
There is no boat to begin with?
Or
I am not strong enough to swim, or even, to let myself float?
Not strong enough to fight the current?

Even if I have chosen & make up my mind,
Which way should I go?
Should I
Just let the wind take me?
Or should I
Take control, and go north?
Or should I
Go south instead? Or east, or west?

Where do I begin? How should I begin?

Oh by the way.
Happy Belated Birthday to me. I am 25 for almost 3 weeks now.
How do I feel about being 25?
I don't know.
I don't know how should I feel about it.
Heck, I don't know how should I feel about everything currently.
I just don't know.

No comments: