Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just a Bunch of Stories.

Alhamdulillah, at last, I've settled my loan application.

Now I can relax, with no need to rush to the photocopy shop, urge my dad with sum stuffs and worrying about when my offer of study will arrive. I can just concentrate on finishing the beads and enjoying the last week of holiday in Malaysia :)

Anyway, I have a few thoughts and stories that I wanna share with you. Thru out this whole week, a lot of things happened.

* * * * *

Watched Anugerah Bintang Popular last Sunday. Did you watch it? that show was actually pretty entertaining to me. hehe. And from the show I can conclude that, Malaysians love only 2 people: Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and Mawi. Because they're so popular. Siti get that title for like 6 ke 8 times in a row, and now, Mawi. Oh maybe Saiful Apek is also another fave.

*sigh* but I dun really like them. Well, I used to like Siti, but not anymore.

* * * * *

There is something funny about the cats now. Nanook and the girls are on a good relationship. But sometimes he loves to ketuk them on the head. So a few days ago, Luqman made up a conversation when he saw Nanook and the girls was sitting together... like they're having an ice breaking session or some kind of meeting. So the conversation was like this:

Olivia : Abang Nanook! Besaarr nye abang nih! (Bro Nanook! u are big man!)
Nanook: what? *hits on her head*

Ossyria : Abang Nanook. Saya kucing siam campur kucing hutan, abang kucing apa? (Yo Bro, I'm a cross breed of Siamese and Jungle cat wild cat, what about you?)
Nanook: *hits on her head* who says I'm a cat???

Olivia : Abang Nanook. I like the spot on your body. Can I touch it??
Nanook: *hits on her head and leave the two girls*

Well, Nanook doesn't like people to call him fat, he thinks he's a human and he doesn't like others to touch his body especially dat particular big orange spot on his body. So thats why we assume the conversation wud be that way.

* * * * *

Yesterday, Adam and I was on our way to buy Nanook food, and when we wanted to make a right turn a HOT RED MINI COOP which was on the opposite direction wanted to make a left turn, into the same road we're heading to. So we gave the Mini Coop to go first, and to my surprise, that bloody expensive dream car of mine does not haf signal lights!

So Adam concluded that basically there are 4 types of pricing on vehicles; 1. Price for a Manual Car, 2. Price for an Auto Car, 3. Price for a Limited Edition Car 4. Price for a car WITHOUT signal lights.

And we think most of Bangi peeps bought the one without signal lights and we reckon the reason is because, its cheaper than any other types of cars mentioned above.

ish ish ish

* * * * *

People are unique. So to accept the person it depends on how we can accept the unique-ness that they have.

Okie dokies. I'm gonna go watch Wizard of Oz. Nites everyone :D

*signing off*

No comments: