and I have not received my offer of study.
So I have not sent my application.
Damn why does it have to be so slow?
I'm darn worried.
hmm.
* * * * * *
anyway, I'm now in Kedah, visiting my grannys for the last time, before I fly back to my second home.
I dunno whether Allah will give me another chance to see my atok the next time I come home.
She's like normal now, except that she become easily tired. Well, her lungs are out.
She keeps on talking about what if she and her husband died, and also about her never ending complaints on her ex-maid. I just layan, but at the same time rasa malas nak layan. I dun really care about the deaths topic, but I dun like to hear about the complaints. Cuz the maid is not here anymore! why shud she complain?? plus, shes a perfectionist, so she can't just complain. Not everyone does the work like her. I'm trying to be a good grandchild now, so I'll just listen. Kesian gak cuz I have to leave her tomoro MORNING. She's not really happy when she heard that I'm leaving so soon, cuz I'm only here for the weekend. I have tons of things to settle, so I can't stay long *sobsob*.
But its amazing to see her. She's strong. Seriously. For a person who was like a sayur (terlentang on the bed) when she's very sick, and now she can walk and do house chores. But of course, i helped her just to make sure she didnt do much.
Shes so determined.
Rasa macam tanak balik je :(
Kedah is hot. and I'm going to miss that.
*sigh*
I'm going to miss everything here. Especially them;
My Atok and Tok Wan.
No comments:
Post a Comment