Had lunch at Shangri-la KL with Uncle Zul's and Aunt Noorma's families.
Oh mi god! the food was great, and the best part is, they have a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! This is the second time I saw it (other than the one in KLIA) and they put cube-cut fruits and marshmallow all around the counter so that we can eat em with that yummylicious melted chocolate.
I've been very very busy for the past few days. Last week I bought beads and more beads! A friend of my mom's, Marianne the dutch lady brought us, My Mom, Aunt Salmi, Juju and I to Petaling Street to meet this handsome men from Nepal. They sell nice and cheap beads. We called that day the bead-shopping day!~ I'm satisfied with the stuffs I bought, and I'd loovee to go there again!
To those who love to do beading, you shud go there and u'll find a huugee range of beads that will make you go crazy!
Now I'm still practicing tying the knots, susun2 beads etc. Will try to finish one set tomoro.
I've got a lot of things to do before February the 16th. *sigh* I need to see the ENT specialist, send my loan application documents right after I received my confirmation of study (Altho they say they're sending my offer of study now, I'm still worried that the parcel x sampai2... sheesh), read more books, see more people, buy stuffs to bring back and try to finish some of my projects.
Hope that things will turn out to be fine :D
Just now I caught Nanook was eating the girls' food. I dun mind if he wants to eat any cat food, but the fact that he still doesn't wanna be their friend, and suddenly eats their food is somehow funny to me. Probably he wants to befriend them, but he's just ego. I hope soon they can blend well, starting by eating up the same food.
I'm now listening more form-three songs. They bring back more memories. The year I learned A LOT about other people in school. It was a painful but meaningful experience.
Fuh and I came across this song by Dewa entitled Pupus. I'm sure most of you know this song well right. One of my favourites. Actually Luqman has been singing this song all day long, and it kinda stuck in my head.
Dewa : Pupus
Aku tak mengerti
Apa yang ku rasa
Rindu yang tak pernah
Begitu hebatnya
Aku mencintaimu lebih dari yang kau tahu
Meski kau tak'kan pernah tahu
Aku persembahkan hidupku untukmu
Telah kurelakan hatiku padamu
Namun kau masih bisu
Diam seribu bahasa
Dan hati kecilku bicara
Baru ku sadari
Cintaku bertepuk sebelah tangan
Kau buat remuk seluruh hatiku
Semoga waktu akan mengilhami
sisi hatimu yang beku
Semoga akan datang keajaiban
Hingga akhirnya kau pun mau
Aku mencintaimu
Lebih dari yang kau tahu
Meski kau tak'kan pernah tahu
Apa yang ku rasa
Rindu yang tak pernah
Begitu hebatnya
Aku mencintaimu lebih dari yang kau tahu
Meski kau tak'kan pernah tahu
Aku persembahkan hidupku untukmu
Telah kurelakan hatiku padamu
Namun kau masih bisu
Diam seribu bahasa
Dan hati kecilku bicara
Baru ku sadari
Cintaku bertepuk sebelah tangan
Kau buat remuk seluruh hatiku
Semoga waktu akan mengilhami
sisi hatimu yang beku
Semoga akan datang keajaiban
Hingga akhirnya kau pun mau
Aku mencintaimu
Lebih dari yang kau tahu
Meski kau tak'kan pernah tahu
Hm. This song kinda reflects what I'm going thru. Cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan? haha.
Well, you can't get everything you want, am I right? So for now, altho I'm still stuck in this single-hood world, I'm still glad that I have my family and my friends with me all the time. They made me feel complete.
Life is good. Altho when its not, I'd like to think it is.
Think Positive is what I have to practice!!
Well, you can't get everything you want, am I right? So for now, altho I'm still stuck in this single-hood world, I'm still glad that I have my family and my friends with me all the time. They made me feel complete.
Life is good. Altho when its not, I'd like to think it is.
Think Positive is what I have to practice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment