This movie is scarier than Day After Tomorrow.I can't imagine if I'm on the Japanese shoes that time. Its too terrifying.
And you know, looking at the conditions of the earth right now, you know it will be possible if disasters like these to happen.
The world is getting older.
And that reminds me, why there is still heartless people who will hurt other people as if they will live long? as if they know they can ask for forgiveness before they died?
Ni marah kat dat robbers tak habis lagi. Hehe.
I can't accept what they have done to my grannys; hitting my grandfather and threatening my grandmother, leaving her in tears. Sheesh.
Anyway, peeps, this movie is a must watch!! To those who loves Day After Tomorrow, I think you're gonna like this one.
And I tell you, i like the main actor's role in this movie. Altho he is soo not handsome, badan kerempeng, langsong tak tuff... but he is a true hero!
Storyline die best.
Effects ada some parts tak lawa, but overall, its a well done job.
And I recommend you to watch it at the Cinema. Worth the money you pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment