Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good News.

MP3 Playin': Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day

I feel like I'm form three again! I just listened to J.Lo's Jenny from the Block and now Ordinary Day. These songs just bring back the happy days during the NZ tour 2002.

The tour that made me choose NZ.

Anyway, things got better right now. Just called the enrolment office and they say my offer of study is on the way! whee~! I felt so relieved. Alhamdulillah.

And guess what? I brought back 2 kitties instead of 1! Its because Ma'wa has to give up all her kittens, including the one Nini likes. So I've decided to take care of Nini's as well. So there you go! 2 kittens in the house!

Both are females, and the names are Olive Ossyria and Olivia something.. I dunno her second name yet. hehe.

But the hard part, Nanook cannot accept them well *sigh*

trying my best to pujuk Nanook

No comments: