Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The 1st Week of January 2007.

I've been wanting to watch the fireworks on the 1st of January every year. But the plan always failed. This time, while I was waiting for the fireworks, I... tertidur. . So there goes the opportunity to watch the most beautiful sparkling fire at the black sky. The funny part was, on that very night I dreamt of watching fireworks with Hugh Jackman. I laughed soon after I woke up. What a weird dream.

Number one question popped up in my head after I woke up: Why Hugh Jackman?

Maybe I've been daydreaming.. that I wanted to watch fireworks with someone special. As handsome as Hugh Jackman? lol! i dunnO!!

Anyway the following paras are about how I spend my new year holidays:

  1. 31st December aka The Hari Raya Qurban was fun! met my cuzzens and aunties and uncles and grannys and had tons of fun talking and crapping, playing boggle (the new addiction) and a game called "cop tiang". Then went to Mak Long Khowilah's open house and met Adibah. She's probably going to New Zealand to do Medic. Yeay! but not Wellington for sure. tak kesahla, I think its easier to be in touch with her when shes in NZ :D.
  2. The 1st January was spent with the neighbours. We had our makan2 daging qurban and the food was AWESOME!! the crowd too, was great! I lof Bangi Hill :).
  3. We went up to Janda Baik the next day. As usual had fun to the max; especially when we went to dat particular spot for mandi sungai! hehehe.

But apparently I didn't shoot any photos on those 3 days.

And now I dah pekak sebelah. Something stucked in my left ear. For the second time.

Rimas nyee

No comments: