Monday, January 22, 2007

Its Anugerah Juara Lagu ke- 21.

at first I don't even feel like watching this show because I don't even care who's competing. But then since I dunno what else to do so I decided to watch. Well, the finalists are all very competitive, and its hard to predict who will win. However, I'll still root for the song with the beautiful lyrics, Terlalu Istimewa by Adibah Noor. She has worked very hard to produce this song and the album.

And all her hard work has been paid off with the prize. Alhamdulillah. She deserves t0 win more than anyone else in this competition.

Tahniah Adibah Noor!!

And also congratz to the other winners; Hazami, M.Nasir, Zahid, and their composers and writers. I like their songs too. Sedap :)

Sadly, I was expecting the performance from Senario and Adibah Noor to be fantastic, but I dunno why the boys' voice macam tenggelam. I like that song cuz its interesting. Cute storyline, catchy melody.Ah sayang.

Oh I'm darn tired now. Saturday was spent with friends and family. oh and Golf practice :p Went to Ma' Ngah's house after sending Nana and Nonie back to their houses from mine and had fun playing Boggle (the new family gath tradition) until 2 am in the morning. And got home around 3 am (a long journey this time cuz we move together with Abang Ammar back to Bangi... so macam bawak slow2 just to make sure we don't leave Abang Ammar behind). And yesterday, I woke up at around 7 something and siap2 for breakfast at MidValley. Its the usual Sunday Family outing. Plus, we're looking for a check-in bag for myself to bring back to Welly, a new perfume and a cellphone for Nenek.

I have like 3 weeks to spend in Malaysia. After that, I'll be leaving everything again to start the second year of Uni at Windy Wellington.

Honestly, this time I just don't feel like going back because there are too many things that I have not yet finish like my loan application. I already printed out everything to be sent to the JPA office but the thing is, I haven't received the confirmation of study from Vic. I'm very very worried right now. I contacted the enrollment office just to check whether my application has been successful or not, but they haven't reply my email for days! I'm sending them a new one tho.

grr geram nyer.

oh i'm very tired now but I can't sleep because I have to wait for the scanning to finish; The Desktop was infected and invaded by viruses and spywares. So I'm trying to save this thing before it crashes and rosak habis.

God I just feel like that I'm a walking corpse.

No comments: