Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sicko.

*alert: this is an emo post from a young and pathetic weirdo who frets just like a loser*

I just realized the entry posted on the 31st December was actually the 17th post. not the 20th.

Apparently the post became the 20th post because of a few unwanted drafted posts that I just deleted yesterday.

ah well.

today i went to Petaling Street with my mom and her friends. As usual I spent most of my holidays with them but not with my friends (except for Juju). I used to fret about this last year. haha. But after nine months I've been away from my family I realized that I should spend most of my holidays with my family, so I chose to follow my mom. Its not that I don't wanna spend time with my own friends, its just that most of them are busy because they're not on holidays. However, I still wish I can see them before I go back to Welly. Especially my Jalan Tiga peeps whom I miss the most right now (since I dah jumpa my collegemates a few weeks ago). I need to start making calls!! hahaha. I'm darn lazy to keep in touch didn't I? I just texted them since I got back. But I didnt even call anybody. Sorry to all of you. I've been busy for weeks and I know you all are busy with your school etc. I will call anytime soon!! Thats a promise.

I'm such a lousy friend. And I think thats why I always have relationship problems with my friends.

Its all my fault. Sheesh.

I'm sorry! really I do. Especially to my school mates.

Theres still time to save the friendship. So I've gotta patch things up. Will be more hardworking in maintaining relationship with my friends. yes2. Altho I've been worrying (too many things to settle) and feeling loser-ish most of the times lately, I will not make this problem a reason why I stop maintaining other important aspects in my life. I need to focus.

I'm still acting like a kid didnt I?

I always find it super-duper difficult to grow up, make real decisions for myself. cuz I usually make a wrong one.

T_T

Suddenly tersimpang. Wanted to talk about something else. Something happy (not something like this stupid post). Later then. I just ruined my mood to blog.

Good night.

yours truly,
the one who's trying hard to change.

p/s: wish me luck!

No comments: