Sunday, December 31, 2006

Post yang ke dua puluh.

2006

The year I turned 18.
The year I learnt to live on my own.
The year I started to live far far away from my family.
The year I left my family to chase my dream.
The year I realized how much I need to see them everyday.
The year full with worries (especially towards the end of the year).
The year I fell hard.
The year I was suppose to start concentrating on my future, my life and my studies. But I dun even care. All I know is I want to have fun. And now, I regret.
The year I was suppose to start acting like an adult, but I acted like a girl who doesn't want to grow up.
The year I met a bunch of great new people. GREAT new friends.
The year I went on holidays with my friends. without my family.
The year I had a bad depression.
The year I became almost overweight.
The year I learnt a lot about friendship.
The year someone has left a huge scar on my heart.
The year I realized friendship that has been built for years faded away.

Overall, I experienced many new things about life and I had tons of fun. But still, I have a few regrets, and this time I'll make sure I take them very seriously, and start to make changes next year.

And I hope 2007 will be a better year.

Oh the 20th post for the month december and the last post for the year 2006. Happy Hari Raya Aidil Adha everyone.

And Happy New Year.

No comments: