I'm back from Penang.
and..The trip was AWESOME!
tried para-sailing, banana boating, sailing and the best: FUN-TUBING!
had the famous roti benggali, pokok ketapang's roti jala, kedai kopi international hotel's nasi padang, my all-time fave sotong kangkung, kerang rebus and Secret Recipe's chocolate banana cake. Tried winter warmers food. Sedap gak. A new place to meet sum friends if we're around mutiara damansara.
Bought like 7 dvds! and the quality is really good.
Shoot many pics, but uncle seth snapped most of the photos while we're there, so i'll update with pictures once I gt the pics from him.
haih, after dat wednesday picnic and visit to the orchard, the fun continued till yesterday.
oh and I have tons of photos on wednesday to be updated. Baru sampai album Sakura Fest.
Have a few more albums to update. *sheesh* gotta be patient.
today I went to KL and bought a new project; beading the necklaces. will start mengarang tomoro. hehe.
and I Watched 2 movies today; The Garden State and Emperor's New Groove. Awesome movies. Love both of em.
okay thats all for now. will continue blogging tomorrow. I have some stuffs to talk about but I can't seem to write a post for now. tired already.
well, good nite!
1 comment:
hello hello! ohh u have new add now, i added u already!
lol! good life u have huh? best best..me too. i luv malaysia!
i pun baru balik from penang last week.
Post a Comment