Friday, December 29, 2006

Yesterday.

*the title was taken from The Star today's headline.
And more from the front page:

"Actions that have practically ground to a halt due to the Internet access disruption:
1. Downloading updates for your operating system, anti-virus and many other PC software.
2. Reading and updating blogs hosted overseas such as Blogger and WordPress.com.
3. Viewing and uploading video clips on popular video sites such as You Tube.
4. Access to Gmail or any other web-based email service hosted overseas.
5. Use of some messaging service such as Yahoo! Messenger.
6. Downloading content such as music and movies from file -sharing sites. "

At the moment, I'm feeling very very shitty. Therefore, I have to let this shitty feelings go by posting something to My Wonderland, I wanted to download three songs(and I'm quite sure all three songs will make me feel better. So much better.) And I really need to talk to someone over Y!M.

And now this massive break down is torturing me.

Dugaan yang sangat besar.

I just feel like crying.

Ya Allah.

***this is last night's post. Taken from my friendster blog.

And today, the net dah okay!! but I dun feel like typing. Not now.
Will come back here with another post. Soon.

No comments: