Ah baru sebulan je balik. sheesh.

Oh and Abang brought back 2 new series to watch; Heroes and Supernatural. huhu and I have one season of Prison Break to watch and I plan to bring it to Kedah so dat if I have nothing to do (other than layaning Dearest Atok) at least this series will keep me occupied. huhu.
And I'm starting to download The OC again. Hell Yeah.
I'm sure many of you watch Supernatural on TV and i'm pretty sure u all love it. Especially for girls, the brothers are for you to drool at, especially dat Jared Padalecki (but in my case, the brother dean aka Jensen Ackles) and the storyline is very interesting (and getting more interesting especially the second season) , altho I'm kinda scared watching it(many demons and scary ghosts.) LOL. And to those who haven't watch even one episode, I recommend you to start following this series.
And to those who love Supernatural, I think you'll love Heroes too (kalau tak penah tgk la) . Cuz both series are about people with super-cool-powers, is just dat Supernatural is more to hunting demons and spirits to find the ultimate orang jahat; the demon who killed their mother and Sam's (Jared) gf while Heroes is more to a few people who just discovered dat they're special, and they have to save the world while they're being chased by a super villian who wants their super powers. The thing is, they dunno each other but they're connected somehow so along the way they'll be starting contacting each other. Heroes' storyline is very interesting, altho its a bit slow. Slow2 pon I still wait to see whats next.So tengoklah HEROES and SUPERNATURAL! haha!
God, this 'special people with super powers' has always been something to me. lol. I just love to watch any movies/series with Superheroes. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment