
This is the only cat that we have at home. The name is Nanook Emakunnel aka Nanook. He's tembam (lagi tembam than Garfield..), Cute, Loud, Loves to Bite, Doesnt know how to play or bermanja-manja with people, Garang, and
He doesn't like me.
He put scratches on my hands, and meow to me as if I'm another cat dat he wanted to fight or halau and yesterday he peed on my stuffs! He doesn't want to play with me and sometimes he even try to scare me by chasing me out. When I was performing my Solat he will ambush from the back and grab my head and bite.
He's like totally different with Martin (His late-brother). Martin was my best friend, he slept with me, he played fetch with me.. and he doesnt bite. Not at all. Instead he licked ppl.
Wished dat I can get myself a new cat to play with and make nanook feel jealous. But I dun think ibu wud allow dat. haha. I'll be here for only 3 months so when I leave, I may have to leave the cat as well so dey dun wanna bela it.
This Nanook the cat is soo hard to understand. He might be trying to be friendly but he doesn't know how. sheesh. I love cats and usually I'll sit with Martin everyday, pet him and play with him. So I wanted to do the same to Nanook but he doesn't like it. geram betul.
Luqman and Ayah said in order to make Nanook likes the person is to fed him everyday. LOL I'm so gonna do dat.
I LOF NANOOK!! ;)
He's like totally different with Martin (His late-brother). Martin was my best friend, he slept with me, he played fetch with me.. and he doesnt bite. Not at all. Instead he licked ppl.
Wished dat I can get myself a new cat to play with and make nanook feel jealous. But I dun think ibu wud allow dat. haha. I'll be here for only 3 months so when I leave, I may have to leave the cat as well so dey dun wanna bela it.
This Nanook the cat is soo hard to understand. He might be trying to be friendly but he doesn't know how. sheesh. I love cats and usually I'll sit with Martin everyday, pet him and play with him. So I wanted to do the same to Nanook but he doesn't like it. geram betul.
Luqman and Ayah said in order to make Nanook likes the person is to fed him everyday. LOL I'm so gonna do dat.
I LOF NANOOK!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment