Déjà vu is a psychological phenomenon which describes the experience of feeling that one has witnessed a new situation previously.
And I know many of you has experienced this.
My type of deja vu is when I experience a situation that i have witnessed in my dream. Or shall I call this a 'premonition' or 'vision'? Sometimes to experience deja vu is kinda cool, but I'm worried in a way cuz I've dreamt of many tragic deaths
But thats not what I wanna talk about.
Last night I dreamt of a person that I have not met for a loonngg looongg time. I didn't even think about this person until last night, when I had dat dream. Well, it wasn't scary like a nightmare, but it was weird that it made me think the whole day. The morning was spent with questions like "why is he in my dream?" (alrite, he is a guy). For quite sometime, nobody even mention his name, until this evening. I was shocked when I hear his name.
This happened to me like quite a few times already. Its like the dream is a signal telling me that tomorrow u'll meet the person, or someone will talk about the person.
tu satu hal. Have you experienced this: if you were about to do something, or when you think of doing something, suddenly a funny feeling dat makes u think "it is not the right thing to do or else something bad will happen" came. But then u just ignore the feeling and 'that bad thing' happened.
And this kinda situation happened to me quite often.
Some people has the eyes dat can see the unseen, and some people has a very very sensitive ears, where they can hear what the next door neighbour are talking about. So I pon adala psycic powers?
That wud be cool!
So, What is your sixth sense?
Anyways, I just got back from the north, and I'm going there again. But this time, I'm going back to my kampong; Alor Setar, Kedah.
So I'll be away for 3 days and I'll be back on Xmas day.
and i think i shud be sleeping now. nak bangun awal tomoro.
Cheerio peeps. Haf a great LONG weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment