Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh I'm complaining.

Oh my its been awhile since I posted the last entry.

Cuz seriously, I've been superbly busy before and after the arrival in Windy Wellington!
So now I'm stealing my time (where I'm suppose to do some hand-washing) to post something. I just feel the need of updating because this busy-ness is killing me. I feel so stressful for the past few weeks. Before I took the flight I've been busy with packing, JPA loans stuff, doing some shopping, til I dun have the time to spend with friends back in Malaysia. Thank God I still have time for my family, and the closest peeps. Sorry to those who I tak sempat to meet up. Seriously I do. But y'all are busy too right? so we're even heehee.

One HUGE incident happened a day before the flight; My Precious External Hard Disk suddenly rosak. I was so down so I spent the night crying and fighting with family while theres sum people came by to see me just before I go. It was hard I tell ya. Kesian my fam cuz they have to bear with all those mourning and high-tone talking. I feel bad, but I cudnt help my self but to cry, cry and marah2. Tension gile. Ayah sent it for check up and its still there so I hope the data inside will not be erased. Theres like 40GB of stuffs inside there. *Aminn*

They have not send that precious thing here. I'm patiently waiting.

Anyway, the flight to Auckland was seriously HORRIBLE! the food was sucky, the entertainment system was like out. So I spent the whole night sleeping. Thank God the flight was at night, if not, surely I'll bore myself to death. The most unpleasant flight ever.

The flight to Wellington was not bad (nasib baik!). So I like Qantas. I hate MAS!!

My accommodation was not bad, in fact the room is pretty big and cozy. But I had a few problems when I just got in, as 50% of the room was flooded by water as I took a shower, with the legs-less bed, one of the hot plate cannot be used cuz theres sumthing covering it which will let out a weird smell when u turn on the power, and there's something stuck in the TV antenna socket leading to a poor reception for TV4 and TV1. Well, I dun mind about the bed not having the legs cuz I like it that way, and about the flood, thankfully Unicomm successfully repair the clog in the shower and dry up my carpet. So later on I'll contact them to see if they can help me fix the socket and the hot plate.

Overall, I honestly wud say that I prefer Weir House better than here. Well, lets just say that I hate to burden myself with all this budgeting on everything like groceries and other stuffs and now I have to start paying for the laundry! This is very very very tiring I tell you. Plus my campus is like 25 minutes away from here (if I walk to school) so I spent most of my time walking back and forth, conquering the whole stretch of Lambton Quay and half of Willis St. Especially when you walk along Lambton, you will start window shopping and dat makes me sick- cuz I wud start thinking to spend sum money :p And now I also start paying for the bus rides as my class starts at 830 am most of the days. As you can see my expenses is definitely rising. and getting higher. One more thing, taking turns to call my family back in Malaysia sucks. I'm so used to have phone in my room back in Weir.

To sum up from these complaints, I just wanna say that I HATE GROWING UP. Now I just wished I'm still 7, playing with Barbies, Polly Pockets and and enjoying the childhood life.

But yeah I have to live with the fact that I am turning 19 soon. I'm a big girl now. So I can't complain. Well, I'm now learning to look at the bright side; at least I can start learning to estimating my budget, I get to choose my own food, how I want my room to be by buying what I want for the room (with the budget I have of course) and I get to walk everyday; at least I did some work out. I have Redbull to keep myself energetic tho. And I can be proud of myself later for being the true-miss independent. I'm learning to take up the pressure now (altho I'm still weak and stress is like a killer) and I'm getting used to all these. and I can start to be the busy bee again!

Talking about work out, I'm enrolling for group exercise on Thursday. So I hope I can do Yoga every week! and I can tone down a bit. yeay!

The classes was pretty tough for this sem. Hoping to pass this book keeping test coming up this Friday so that I can concentrate on only 3 subjects. COML203 was a bit like Legal Studies back in KDU, but yeah since legal studies taken 2 years ago, I was like "um what did Mr Annanth say about this ya?".. basically I can't really recall huhu. So much of hating and avoiding this kinda stuff. Now I have to start reading cover to cover of my new legal text which is full with cases, practices and more cases. And I'm coping up well with my management and financial accounting. Praying hard so that I'll do well. Aminn.

Oh time's up. Im gonna get back to my work, so I can get extra time for myself to do some beading or maybe, go straight to bed.

I'm trying my best to change, and accept the fact that I can't fool around anymore.

Wish me luck peeps. And to the freshmen in Vic, all the best! to the returning Vic peeps, Selamat Kembali Ke Sekolah.
To the loved ones back in Malaysia, Heaps of love, hugs and kisses to you all. I MISS YOUU GUYS!

No comments: