Saturday, December 22, 2007

Scrabble.

Played Scrabble with Pak Long and my brother Adam just now.

And playing with them makes me feel that I suck at it. Haha. I left the game since last year. And they're really2 good. When I am in Wellington, I don't play word games so much... well not scrabble of course. If you're playing Boggle, you only need to look for words. Well.. to find words is easier than to make them. Boggle is less challenging. So you don't need to perah otak as much if you play this game. Huhu. As compared to Scrabble, you really have to think. Whether the step you're going to take is going to give the opponent to score better. And whether you're sure dats the best word you can do in that particular round. Sometimes a 3-letter word can make you score more than 20 points. A 2-letter word can make you score up to 3o marks. Crazy. But thats the fun part of the game.


Fun, when you can actually score. But not fun when you don't have a choice but to let other people score. This is when the letters you have made it hard for you to even build a word. That is what usually happens to me. My hands are totally unlucky. I always get weird2 letters at the same time. Sometimes the whole set is just vowels. Or just consonants. Geram. But thats how it is. So when you have weird letters, you have to work harder to get good scores. And dats not the fun part of the game :P


I can say playing Scrabble is like playing chess... and I don't like chess. Why? Cuz I need to think and I don't like to mess up my head. That will definitely lead to stress. And when I am in stress I tend to take things a bit too serious. And when I am too serious, you won't like to play with me. It won't be a friendly game anymore. So the conclusion is? I don't like challenges. Haha and I don't think dat is good. Especially when I know soon, I'll be facing more tough and challenging stuffs.


*pfft* Why I always think life should be easy? When I know it will be if I work hard in making it easier. And again, dat needs strategy. And to make strategies, you have to think.


Okay this is enuff. Enuff of thinking like a kid.


Oh yes thats one of the new year resolution. Haha. what the hell.


*stopped blogging at 0018 hrs, December 23rd*

No comments: