Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chasing Cars

I once watched a guy played the song Chasing Cars live. and he is good. Actually, he's really good... til he melts my heart. Okay that is a bit too much. But seriously, he played the piano well. and he's a good singer. Memang heart melting.

Snow Patrol. I love their songs. But I missed the concert. Ah there are many concerts that I missed. And dis is one of the ones I really regret for not going. Nasib baik pegi MUSE. The first ever concert. haha. I lied. I've been to a Nasyid concert twice. Once Raihan (cuz I really love Raihan and since nasyid je datang my school... so I went) and another one Rabbani. Got the ticket for free. But I don't listen to them pon masa tu. I was too busy socializing. Haha. So MUSE is the first ever non-nasyid concert lah kire. *pfft* Pathetic.

And Mika just told me that Matchbox 20 and Maroon 5 are coming to Auckland. And the concerts are gonna be during the easter break. Whee. I am considering to go. Especially Matchbox20. One of the bands which is in my the-must-go-concerts list. Alongside with Coldplay and Franz Ferdinand and The Killers.

Hmm tak nak mengharap. Nanti tak pegi sedey plak. haha.

Its gonna be fun. If I go to Matchbox's concert. Watching they performed "lets see how far we've come" live. Its gonna be so cool!

That new song. Made me reminiscence a lot. About what has been happening to me and around me for the whole year. 2007 is totally one hard year for me. And that made me realize... life wont get any easier.

God. I am not ready for this. I am not ready for a lot of things.

I don't know when I am going to grow up. Gee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mi god...i wanna see matchboxxx but i hate concerts ;(