Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcoming 2008.

Taken from last year's post on how I celebrate New Year:
I've been wanting to watch the fireworks on the 1st of January every year. But the plan always failed. This time, while I was waiting for the fireworks, I... tertidur. . So there goes the opportunity to watch the most beautiful sparkling fire at the black sky. The funny part was, on that very night I dreamt of watching fireworks with Hugh Jackman. I laughed soon after I woke up. What a weird dream.

Number one question popped up in my head after I woke up: Why Hugh Jackman?

Maybe I've been daydreaming.. that I wanted to watch fireworks with someone special. As handsome as Hugh Jackman? lol! i dunnO!!
Same goes to this year. Planned to watch the fireworks, but again- failed! I slept the whole night, and the sad part I didn't even dream about fireworks. Can't remember exactly the dream I had last night, but I know its not a good one. Cuz I woke up not feeling great.

The last day of 2007 was really tiring. I wasn't really busy at work. Maybe its because I move around a lot. I even feel like passing out while standing among the huge crowd of KL in the Putra LRT heading towards the Ampang Park. Many roads closed down on the 31st December as there is huge celebration for the New Year so Uncle Shadan has to pick me up at Ampang Park. I was shivering most of the times. Lack of energy I guess. Was quite worried as I am carrying the company's laptop with me at that time. Alhamdulillah, I manage to get into the car without passing out. While waiting for my dad, I fallen asleep, and when I woke up, I am already in Bangi. Hah, penat giler!

Oh I had a paper cut and the red stamp stained my pants on the same day. Goodness.

Thank God later that day, I get to eat at Nims Little Island. One of my fave place to go now. Stuffed myself with Nasi Goreng Kerabu and Soda Sedih. Soda Sedih? Unique bukan? Sedap I tell you. Hah, seriously I'll bring you guys there if you want to. Provided u're visiting me in Bangi lah kan (driving k :P I don't have a license still). hahah. I was sad tho. Cuz I really wanted Laksa. It tastes almost the same as Laksa Teluk Kechai. Thats why I love it so much. Also reminds me of Aunty Mus' laksa. Yumm.
So I think that is the best thing that happened for the day. Nice food. Well spending my lunchtime with Haz is second best. Sorry haz, food lagi penting. haha.

When I woke up, the ear is blocked. Argh. Its been awhile.

But why must it buat hal on the first day of the new year? Well, it happened about the same time of the year last year. Gee.

So I'd say 2007 doesn't end good. Ah well. But I have some highlights for the year 2007. Will list it down. Hah. I always have a list of what to write. And yet I don't post anything. Wish I have more time to spend in front of my laptop. Dah 3, 4 posts tergendala. Fuh.

The first day of the new year was spent updating my laptop and phone. Then I helped my mom panjat pokok Rambutan. Accidentally stepped and break a thin branch of the tree. Apparently theres an ant colony inside the branch. Lepas tu kenalah gigit. Pedih. I was wayy up high on the tree. Nearly to the top. haha. Gelabah giler la time tu.

Tak banyak pon rambutan dapat. Memang sikit for the year. *sigh*

Oh, and I watched Number 23. At last. And I love it. I always love Jim Carrey. Especially this one and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. He's really good in being a crazy guy. Haha.

Since its New Year, some close friends have asked, what are my resolutions for this year?
haha. Good question. But the answer will be, they are the same as always. Maybe this year I can add up one new resolution: Not to break any of my 2008 resolutions. haha.

Anyway,

To everyone, I wish you
Happy New Year!

May this year will be another fun, memorable and of course, a better year for everyone.

Lotsa Love,
FarahMexx

No comments: