At last! My arm is complete again! Sweeny Todd
I always love musicals. And yes, I LOVE this movie. Ah well, who doesn't want to see Johnny Depp sings? hehe. He's one of the best actors ever lived. And one of the hottest too :p Great cast. Oh the storyline too... love that. Not gonna elaborate more. You gotta watch it yourself.
Superb movie. and watched it with great friends :)
Met Ana whom I've been chatting with since form 4 for the first time. And yeah. I'll never get bored whenever I am out with Azah. Seriously. Haha.
Sadly we forgot to take our own pictures. Too busy talking and having fun :p
Then we go back by KTM. Surprisingly, the train bocor. Can you believe that? I don't really like KTM because its always crowded, and the services are getting worse. The train do not come on time, and when it arrives that doesn't mean you'll get your chance to be on board; the ignorant selfish people are always there to push you aside to make sure its them who'll get to go into the train. And worse, now theres water flowing into the train from the ceiling, from the window and also from the lantai whenever it rains. This is just unacceptable. I hate the train now. Although the service is always slow, but at least they should maintain the gerabak. Make the place comfortable for the passengers to sit and stand. Kan? Sheesh.
ignorant. inconsiderate. ah benci.
Anyway, I still love today. Estranged won. Altho I've been wanting "Mahakarya Cinta" to win, I know that will be unlikely bcuz of the latest blunder. So I am aiming for my second best on the list; Itu Kamu. and I am happy :)
Superb movie. and watched it with great friends :)
Met Ana whom I've been chatting with since form 4 for the first time. And yeah. I'll never get bored whenever I am out with Azah. Seriously. Haha.
Sadly we forgot to take our own pictures. Too busy talking and having fun :p
Then we go back by KTM. Surprisingly, the train bocor. Can you believe that? I don't really like KTM because its always crowded, and the services are getting worse. The train do not come on time, and when it arrives that doesn't mean you'll get your chance to be on board; the ignorant selfish people are always there to push you aside to make sure its them who'll get to go into the train. And worse, now theres water flowing into the train from the ceiling, from the window and also from the lantai whenever it rains. This is just unacceptable. I hate the train now. Although the service is always slow, but at least they should maintain the gerabak. Make the place comfortable for the passengers to sit and stand. Kan? Sheesh.
ignorant. inconsiderate. ah benci.
Anyway, I still love today. Estranged won. Altho I've been wanting "Mahakarya Cinta" to win, I know that will be unlikely bcuz of the latest blunder. So I am aiming for my second best on the list; Itu Kamu. and I am happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment