I did not really maintain my blog. I was supposed to change the layout. I was supposed to change the tag line. My chatterbox account has been terminated. God. Ever since preans was broken.
Hmm. Ayah told me, preans is not in a gud condition.
So he decided to bought me a new one. Alhamdulillah. That explains the frequent recent posts.
Oh and his name is, Preans Nanook. Haha.
I always give my cats name to my stuffs. A way to remember them I think. And I'd like to believe its a motivation for me to be more caring to my stuffs. Extra caring than last time. haha.
Anyway, surprisingly the roads were not as bad as I thought. Well, its the first day of school. Probably many parents took a day off just to send their kids to school, or maybe waited for awhile especially when the child is in standard 1.
So its a good start for today.
But the orientation? Not as fun. Biaselah tu right?
I am kinda glad its over. Cuz I was bored most of the times. Repetitions. Something that I don't favour. haha. The only fun thing to do is to mingle around with my batch. And chatting with people online while theres someone in front talking. Oh and of course, lunches with vivy, nana and hana john and firdaus. They're friends of Vivy and Nana and also my EY batchmates.
Oh, and I met Sue today. Met a lot of people today. Haha.
So again, its not a bad day at all. I am smiling most of the times.
Tomorrow, I have to get back to work. Gonna go back to KLCC. Don't know whether I am feeling happy or not happy. Neutral kot. Hahaha.
Ah. I think I wanna sleep early tonite. Friday should be another TGIF kinda day.
... monotonous la post ni. Don't you think?
*finish blogging at 10:42 pm, Thursday Jan 3rd*
Hmm. Ayah told me, preans is not in a gud condition.
So he decided to bought me a new one. Alhamdulillah. That explains the frequent recent posts.
Oh and his name is, Preans Nanook. Haha.
I always give my cats name to my stuffs. A way to remember them I think. And I'd like to believe its a motivation for me to be more caring to my stuffs. Extra caring than last time. haha.
Anyway, surprisingly the roads were not as bad as I thought. Well, its the first day of school. Probably many parents took a day off just to send their kids to school, or maybe waited for awhile especially when the child is in standard 1.
So its a good start for today.
But the orientation? Not as fun. Biaselah tu right?
I am kinda glad its over. Cuz I was bored most of the times. Repetitions. Something that I don't favour. haha. The only fun thing to do is to mingle around with my batch. And chatting with people online while theres someone in front talking. Oh and of course, lunches with vivy, nana and hana john and firdaus. They're friends of Vivy and Nana and also my EY batchmates.
Oh, and I met Sue today. Met a lot of people today. Haha.
So again, its not a bad day at all. I am smiling most of the times.
Tomorrow, I have to get back to work. Gonna go back to KLCC. Don't know whether I am feeling happy or not happy. Neutral kot. Hahaha.
Ah. I think I wanna sleep early tonite. Friday should be another TGIF kinda day.
... monotonous la post ni. Don't you think?
*finish blogging at 10:42 pm, Thursday Jan 3rd*
No comments:
Post a Comment