I am now listening to Ruby, don't take your love to town. A re-make song by The Killers. Haha. Love both versions; Kenny Rogers and The Killers. Sedap je :)
So today is the brunch date with Uncle Zul n Family also Auntie Noorma n Family. This time we went to Tun Dr M's the loaf. Thank God we went there for brunch, at least I don't have to eat lunch afterwards; the food is super nice and the portion is seriously BIG! As for the dish that I ordered(its a prawn sandwich. cant remember the name), I should share it with another person (according to Sarah), but to my surprise, I manage to eat em all by myself!
Since I ate too much, I thought this gonna last til dinner. So I told myself not to eat until dinner. Hah shouldn't tell myself that, cuz I know that somehow I'll break it. Ah well, Auntie Noorma bought us a box of J.Co Donuts, and from what I've heard, this is the best; better than Dunkin Donuts and Big Apple. The line is always long, and some people even said you have to wait for at least 20 minutes (and some have waited for 2 hours. take that) to get your donuts. How can I resist from not trying? If I didn't join my family for tea I am sure the donuts will be gone.
I tried a bit of everything. Well, its nicer than Dunkin for sure but I am not sure whether its better than Big Apple cuz I haven't tried their donuts. Ah, I am not a big fan of donuts anyway. so I can't really appreciate em that much. Haha.
After the tea I went back to my room to continue with what I was doing. Then suddenly Ibu came into the room and told me that Mak (Lika's Mom) sent us Laksa. Laksa Utara. Hah. I totally cannot resist that one. There was no laksa at Nim's Little Island last nite (sedey gile...) and I've been craving for it too long. So I went back to the kitchen and stuffed myself with it. Yumm! Thank You Mak for making my day so much brighter !! hehe. saaayaaangg Mak :D
And I heard tonite we're going out for dinner at Lake Club Putrajaya cuz Mak Su is coming. I don't think I want to eat anything there. I don't think I even want to follow. I am too tired for today. I slept at 4 am last nite (after hours of Charade... from 1:30 am I think), and I need my sleep. Tomorrow is Monday (argh! already Monday?) and I have to go to work. With both ears still not working so well? alamak.
Let's hope the parents let me stay home. But berani ke? I just watched Shutter last nite... damn.
So today is the brunch date with Uncle Zul n Family also Auntie Noorma n Family. This time we went to Tun Dr M's the loaf. Thank God we went there for brunch, at least I don't have to eat lunch afterwards; the food is super nice and the portion is seriously BIG! As for the dish that I ordered(its a prawn sandwich. cant remember the name), I should share it with another person (according to Sarah), but to my surprise, I manage to eat em all by myself!
Since I ate too much, I thought this gonna last til dinner. So I told myself not to eat until dinner. Hah shouldn't tell myself that, cuz I know that somehow I'll break it. Ah well, Auntie Noorma bought us a box of J.Co Donuts, and from what I've heard, this is the best; better than Dunkin Donuts and Big Apple. The line is always long, and some people even said you have to wait for at least 20 minutes (and some have waited for 2 hours. take that) to get your donuts. How can I resist from not trying? If I didn't join my family for tea I am sure the donuts will be gone.
I tried a bit of everything. Well, its nicer than Dunkin for sure but I am not sure whether its better than Big Apple cuz I haven't tried their donuts. Ah, I am not a big fan of donuts anyway. so I can't really appreciate em that much. Haha.
After the tea I went back to my room to continue with what I was doing. Then suddenly Ibu came into the room and told me that Mak (Lika's Mom) sent us Laksa. Laksa Utara. Hah. I totally cannot resist that one. There was no laksa at Nim's Little Island last nite (sedey gile...) and I've been craving for it too long. So I went back to the kitchen and stuffed myself with it. Yumm! Thank You Mak for making my day so much brighter !! hehe. saaayaaangg Mak :D
And I heard tonite we're going out for dinner at Lake Club Putrajaya cuz Mak Su is coming. I don't think I want to eat anything there. I don't think I even want to follow. I am too tired for today. I slept at 4 am last nite (after hours of Charade... from 1:30 am I think), and I need my sleep. Tomorrow is Monday (argh! already Monday?) and I have to go to work. With both ears still not working so well? alamak.
Let's hope the parents let me stay home. But berani ke? I just watched Shutter last nite... damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment