Wednesday, January 23, 2008

kecoh.

in the mood for N'Sync. oh and Faizal Tahir.

He is banned by the MCMC from doing live performances. and that includes not performing for AJL21. God I am so pissed off with that decision! Okay, he took off his t-shirt in front of the audiences. Is that a problem? Its not that he goes naked right? Probably they think someone will get turned-on when they saw someone topless. haha. ade ke?

Last saturday, I watched a drama starring Afdlin Shauki, Sheila Rusly and the all-the-time topless (in that drama) Que Haidar. Again, I don't find that a problem. But why is that not an issue to them?

I wonder why they never made it an issue when there are many public figures who wore sexy outfits in many live events. Since they think Faizal went a bit overboard.

And I wonder why they think its too extreme for a man to pull off his t-shirt in front of other people?

I think this whole banning thing is totally unreasonable.

Now he can't even perform for AJL. Two songs gone.

Kecoh la. Tak kena tempat pulak tu.

No comments: