Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the way home.



Ayah is in Johor rite now so i have to take the train home. Ibu asked me to use ERL transit cuz we're planning to have dinner at alamanda. Along with juju n gang. Yeay.

And rite nw im wasting my money by blogging thru the phone. Haha. Maybe i should do sth else that is less costly like.. Reading, or listening to da music. Hah im nt in the mood to read n i dont want to plug in my ears yet. Wait till i find a seat in the train. Anyway lets just hope it wont use as much MB.

ERL is bloody expensive! But somehow to me its worth it cuz its always on time n unlikely to have problems. I felt much safer tho. Maybe bcuz theres not many people in here. Unlike ktm, or lrt. Its always packed, and the passengers are nt always nice.

I think i chose the wrong seat. The 1 which is facing the opposite direction. Damn. I should not look out then. Hah, as long as i haf a seat that shud be fine. My feet hurts. Haha i wud agree with the saying 'beauty is pain'. Or is it just me who dont knw how to buy a good pair? Feels like wearing my levi's canvas to work.

Im starting to feel dizzy now. No wonder da gal in front of me gave me this 'wondering' look. Haha. Tak pe. Rezeki die. Next time i'll make sure i choose the right one.

I think i should stop now. Will try to continue tonite. Haha.

Try to continue? As if i wont be tired when i reach home later. Bluek.

I love Knights of cydonia.

No comments: