Sunday, January 6, 2008

Crapping episode 100

So the plan to go to the Lake Club has been cancelled. Everyone is too tired to go eat out. *phew*

Adam pegi tapau. But I didn't ask him to buy me anything. I am so full!

hmm... been loading up songs from Palie's music file. It seems he left me with his collection in my hard disk. Thanks a lot dude! Altho mostly are just pop, I still love them all! At least tak payah download banyak dah. Just need to list down the albums I had last time. I hate this process. Penat download banyak2 before this.

So now I have tons of songs from Blue, BSB, NSync, Westlife...Britney Spears, other boybands and girlbands too. Macam2 lah. Find it kinda funny cuz I dont usually download those types of songs. Its not that I don't like em, but I just don't make it a point to get those songs for me. Ah well, seronok gak singing along to boybands. Seronok...

I am now resting while waiting for bedtime. I don't want to sleep so early, cuz I'm afraid I'll wake up earlier than I should. When no one else is awake. Oh I bought the new issue of CLEO. I love to waste money on mags. I can always borrow, but still I want to buy it. I just have this feeling of the need to buy magazines. Merapu. And I don't read from cover to cover. I just choose what I think is interesting. Bazir je.

Talking about wasting money. Now I am in the mood of buying clothes and accessories for myself. Been wanting a new pair of slip-ons or loafers. and a new handbag. These two is the most important. Then maybe some new tops wud be good too. Haha.

There will be a time when I think I'm over the tees and jeans era, so I'll be searching for a new type of clothing that I can start to wear.

I went to the mall. Aiming to get em.

But I went back with none. or maybe one. And that will take me hours only to find the nicest top I think that suits me. God, I am soo choosy.

Hah. Middle last year, I bought a few new stuffs (the times I think I'm over tees and jeans era :p). and now I realized that I still in that 'era'. *pfft* ah well. Comfort is the most important. hehe.

I may find tees are easier to choose than other types of tops. Of course. Its the most comfortable thing u have in your wardrobe.

The problem is, I have too many of them. Sometimes I can be under dressed by just wearing my usual tee and jeans while others dress up totally different kind. Especially now, I don't bring back many other clothes other than shirts cuz I need them for work. And since I used them all as my working attire, I stop wearing them casually. So now I only have my t-shirts to be worn when I am out and about.

Hmm... if I buy the new tops, that means I need the new pair of shoes. Hah. I can't be wearing my converse all the time!

and I need to save. Sheesh. I am in a dilemma.

No comments: