Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 Highlights

Atok got robbed and beaten by them. Bad.
Ossy and Ollie joined in.
Started my second year in Uni.
Balik kampong adventure in April.
Winter Break holiday.
I lost a cousin.
Malaysia Festival 2007.
Watched Lunar Eclipse.
I lost Nanook. The saddest part is to know he was in real pain.
Clarice joined into our family. Replacement of Nanook.
I almost failed 2 papers. Thank God it didn't happen. Alhamdulillah :)
The great depression.
Raya madness.
Stucked in an elevator. and theres 11 of us. fuh.
The Gold Coast tour.
Rented an apartment.
The NZ West Coast adventure.
Watched MUSE live.
Got lucky in Singapore. Almost won SGD 1000. But we don't have time to proceed further to collect the prize cuz we're running late. Thats the luckiest moment I've ever had.
Work in an office for the first time.
Being an intern.

No comments: