The last post was a Sunday and today is a Saturday.
Its been a week. My oh my, how time flies! 20 days left and I'm going back!
Sometimes I felt the time passes so fast. and slow at the same time. haha. I feel I've gone thru a week really fast, but not months. We just entered February and I feel like we're now entering March. Feels like January is a very very long month. Do u get what I mean?
Supposed Qeela is back dis week. I am so happy! cuz we're planning to catch up. I haven't seen her for 2 years now. The thought of meeting her soon always make me smile. I miss her. A lot! Had the same feeling last week. Alhamdulillah, I get to see Azah and Ana before I go back. Sadly, I didn't get to meet up with Fuzainy, Anne, and more ppl of 4 & 5 Fikrah yet. Maybe soon. But I don't know when. Oh and my college mates too. Where are you Eliza?
If I have the chance, I'd love to catch up with everyone that I am close with. IF. haha. Wish I can have extra 2 hours per day so that maybe after work I can go catch up and go back before the sunset. Ibu has banned me from going out at night, since Adam stopped volunteering to fetch me. I don't like to susahkan him anyway. Both ayah and ibu kept on reminding me that I am not in Wellington so its dangerous for me to take the train all by myself at night. This place is not safe. Well, I can't blame her since right now Sharlinie is not yet to be found. and I heard so many other cases; women gt raped, snatched, robbed. Scary I know. How unfair it is for us. I am sure most of us (girls) have this paranoia that one day we might be the victim. We're afraid all the time. Can't they just leave us all alone?
Yesterday was a holiday. I spent it not-too-wisely tho. Been stucked with Heroes for the whole day. Ibu complained. But I told her I have to finish dis unless I won't do any work today, or the next day. Was a bit sad that Volume 2 has only 11 episodes. Thanks to the writer's strike. The season was cut short. Wonder when will it ends. Sheesh.
I was planning to do blog hopping too. Wanna also catch up with the cyber life. Its ok. I shall do it this morning. It seems my parents are going to school for the PIBG meeting. So I have plenty of time. I can finish my works too. Hee :)
Went for a medical check-up on Thursday. Hah and I found out that my blood pressure went down again. I do realized that I got easily tired. I tot that is just because of spending the whole day in the office. Guess its something else too. And when I got dizzy, I thought its just the weather. the hot weather. haha. The last time this happened when I was in form 3. At that time, I was suspected dengue. It was actually the stress led me to that.
Ah well, better start connecting with my body. I want to stop feeling lethargic most of the times. I should do more yoga. yah.. I think I should.
I only have 3 weekends left.
the clock is ticking. Ah I don't feel like going back!
Its been a week. My oh my, how time flies! 20 days left and I'm going back!
Sometimes I felt the time passes so fast. and slow at the same time. haha. I feel I've gone thru a week really fast, but not months. We just entered February and I feel like we're now entering March. Feels like January is a very very long month. Do u get what I mean?
Supposed Qeela is back dis week. I am so happy! cuz we're planning to catch up. I haven't seen her for 2 years now. The thought of meeting her soon always make me smile. I miss her. A lot! Had the same feeling last week. Alhamdulillah, I get to see Azah and Ana before I go back. Sadly, I didn't get to meet up with Fuzainy, Anne, and more ppl of 4 & 5 Fikrah yet. Maybe soon. But I don't know when. Oh and my college mates too. Where are you Eliza?
If I have the chance, I'd love to catch up with everyone that I am close with. IF. haha. Wish I can have extra 2 hours per day so that maybe after work I can go catch up and go back before the sunset. Ibu has banned me from going out at night, since Adam stopped volunteering to fetch me. I don't like to susahkan him anyway. Both ayah and ibu kept on reminding me that I am not in Wellington so its dangerous for me to take the train all by myself at night. This place is not safe. Well, I can't blame her since right now Sharlinie is not yet to be found. and I heard so many other cases; women gt raped, snatched, robbed. Scary I know. How unfair it is for us. I am sure most of us (girls) have this paranoia that one day we might be the victim. We're afraid all the time. Can't they just leave us all alone?
Yesterday was a holiday. I spent it not-too-wisely tho. Been stucked with Heroes for the whole day. Ibu complained. But I told her I have to finish dis unless I won't do any work today, or the next day. Was a bit sad that Volume 2 has only 11 episodes. Thanks to the writer's strike. The season was cut short. Wonder when will it ends. Sheesh.
I was planning to do blog hopping too. Wanna also catch up with the cyber life. Its ok. I shall do it this morning. It seems my parents are going to school for the PIBG meeting. So I have plenty of time. I can finish my works too. Hee :)
Went for a medical check-up on Thursday. Hah and I found out that my blood pressure went down again. I do realized that I got easily tired. I tot that is just because of spending the whole day in the office. Guess its something else too. And when I got dizzy, I thought its just the weather. the hot weather. haha. The last time this happened when I was in form 3. At that time, I was suspected dengue. It was actually the stress led me to that.
Ah well, better start connecting with my body. I want to stop feeling lethargic most of the times. I should do more yoga. yah.. I think I should.
I only have 3 weekends left.
the clock is ticking. Ah I don't feel like going back!
No comments:
Post a Comment