
A movie that stirred up my emotions to the max. It left me with smiles, frowns, confusion, anger, and a lot more of other emotions.
Surprisingly it makes me want to stay and wait for the whole movie to end. Early this afternoon, I told myself that "I want to watch something light tonight,"; well I thought this should be just fine. Its a love story. eh no. Stories. But there are some scenes that left you with no definite ending, so you started to wonder and they made you think *sigh* .Its hard to absorb the full understanding of one story while watching another story at the same time. Dahla kena baca the subtitles. If only I understand french. Haha.
Still, to me it is one of my favorite love movies. 18 stories fit nicely into a movie.
Made me feel like creating another story for them. Haha. I just don't know when. And I don't know whether I will have the chance to step both my feet on the ground of Paris.
That day, Someone who I am not really close with asked me "do you have a bf?"
She also asked me "What type of guy are you looking?"
My answers will always be the same; No I don't have and I don't know.
Fave questions from people to me.
And I still cannot find a definite, solid answer for the second one. Guess I've been moving too fast but I am growing up a little bit too slow.
Ah its the month of February. A month full with love; as people would always portray it to be. So let's fit to this 'theme'. Let's spread the love.
Start by spreading the love to yourself, then to God, to family, to friends,and to the surroundings.
I am still at stage zero. Sheesh.
By the way, peeps... find this movie and have a peek. Then there might be a possibility that you'll stop peeking but instead, you can't stop watching :)
Surprisingly it makes me want to stay and wait for the whole movie to end. Early this afternoon, I told myself that "I want to watch something light tonight,"; well I thought this should be just fine. Its a love story. eh no. Stories. But there are some scenes that left you with no definite ending, so you started to wonder and they made you think *sigh* .Its hard to absorb the full understanding of one story while watching another story at the same time. Dahla kena baca the subtitles. If only I understand french. Haha.
Still, to me it is one of my favorite love movies. 18 stories fit nicely into a movie.
Made me feel like creating another story for them. Haha. I just don't know when. And I don't know whether I will have the chance to step both my feet on the ground of Paris.
That day, Someone who I am not really close with asked me "do you have a bf?"
She also asked me "What type of guy are you looking?"
My answers will always be the same; No I don't have and I don't know.
Fave questions from people to me.
And I still cannot find a definite, solid answer for the second one. Guess I've been moving too fast but I am growing up a little bit too slow.
Ah its the month of February. A month full with love; as people would always portray it to be. So let's fit to this 'theme'. Let's spread the love.
Start by spreading the love to yourself, then to God, to family, to friends,and to the surroundings.
I am still at stage zero. Sheesh.
By the way, peeps... find this movie and have a peek. Then there might be a possibility that you'll stop peeking but instead, you can't stop watching :)
No comments:
Post a Comment