Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yum.

I wanted to load a pic from the trip to NZ. Sadly, I couldn't find that particular CD. Dammit. I don't know when they're going to edit the pics so dat we all can happily update our blogs or at least have an album of the trip. Adam has just finished his 3-week holiday and nothing has been done. geram.

Maybe I can do it during the last week before I go back. Wishing I'll have free time lah kan. I know I'll be super bz that time. Or maybe I'll start pestering every single day. But don't think that will work.

Ah lets show some pictures from my phone instead.
Laksa Teluk Kechai. This is the best. Been craving for it for a very long time. Had it 2 weeks ago. Yum.

To have something with almost similar taste, you can go to Nims Island. But they don't have it often. So sad.

Stopped at Bukit Gantang for awhile. Just to have this. Almost 10 ulas in 20 mins. Panas lepas tu. Wish I can go down south and find sum more. Sumwhere on the highway on the way to Muar. Had the best durians ever there. Haha.

The pics are so blur. Probably I was too hungry to even take the pictures properly. Damn. But thats okay. haha. Oh. I have yet to take a picture of the famous Rojak Bellamy. So gonna have it again! before I go back.

Holiday=indulge in good food. But the good thing is, I still can maintain my weight. Hope I won't gain anymore kgs. Don't want to go back and find out that I can't fit into many t-shirts. That happened last year. Not gonna let that happen again dis year.

At least I'll try not to.

No comments: