Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bla bla bla...

One week to go.

Earlier this week, they asked me: "are you happy? or are you not?"

I have mixed feelings. Happy cuz I know I have a week of waking up not thinking of working but holiday-ing. Happy cuz I know I can plan to do more fun stuffs. Unhappy cuz 2 months is just not enuff. Unhappy cuz I have still many errands to do before going back. Ah worry-ness.

Now that its over. What I feel is relieved, and also a bit unhappy. And I am glad that I have this experience. and of course, glad to get to know my team. Altho it didn't start well (not like what I imagine it to be), still... I am so thankful to be with them. Too bad I didn't get to deliver that message to the whole team.

Told Kak Malin "I am so sorry I can't do that". This is after Leonard expresses how thankful and happy he was to be in this group , to have Kak Malin as his mentor. He did that til Kak Malin feels so terharu. I am so bad in expressing my own feelings. Especially when I wanted to say goodbye. Instead, I kept on making jokes. Probably I just don't want to feel the sadness of leaving the place.

Now, the plan is to have as much fun as I can have while I'm around.

Planned to watch Jumper with tcher today. And another movie tomorrow with family.

2 must-watch movies with Ibu: Dunia Baru the movie and Cuci. Hoping we can make it before I go back :D I want to see Adif on the big screen :P pretty sad that he didn't do as much appearance in the last season's series.

I am actually mad at the internet. It is trying to be a bitch. super bitch. I can't load pics since last week. And now Yahoo is making problems. Dammit. 2 hours of trying to post pics. wasted just like that.

Ah I am sleepy. But I'm going out soon. Should I take a nap?

No comments: