Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lethargic.

I am supposed to be sleeping soundly at this point of time. 0101 hrs. Not fresh but still awake.

Its Tuesday and I have finished working for the whole week. So one week left. Then I'll be free as a bird! Err not really actually. Its the preparation to go back home.

My dad's colleague asked me earlier in the afternoon "Seronok ke Sedih nak balik dah ni?"
And I replied "Entah. Yang pastinya Farah malas nak balik,".

I don't know or Entah has always been my favorite answer is it?

Anyway, I am so lazy to go back. I do miss Wellington. And its people (of course). But knowing that the room is not complete... yet. I need to hunt for a table (which I think will be a coffee table) and a bookshelf (aiming to get the one in the Warehouse). And school will start 2 days after the arrival? Aiyo. And I am not sure whether I have recovered from tiredness I have during my 2-month internship. Neverending tiredness. I hate it. Hope my body can take it. From the medical check up that I had last week, I found out that my blood pressure went down. Really low. The doctor asked whether I have fainted/wanted to faint before. No faints, just that I do feel dizzy at times, and I thought its just a normal ones that I always get especially when I am trying to adjust to the crazy weather. So I suspect is the tiredness that made me feel like this. Ibu said I did less exercise. Umm... I just don't have the time. I only get to walk during the Saturdays and I only manage to join Yoga once since the 2 months of staying in Bangi. So I admit, I did less exercise lately. Oh no. Better find more time for my body.

Sometimes I feel that I shouldn't do internship. Instead I should stay home, spend more time with family and also with my body. Then baru puas dok Malaysia. haha. Ah well, I really need the experience. Now I know how it feels like working with the Tax department. And now I know how it feels like working at a client's place. haha.

Hah I better go to sleep. I need to make some calls, and do my timesheet tomorrow. And also I need to finish packing up my bag. Oh we're going for a vacation. Off to Kuantan. Yeay! Pantai Timur's beaches. Me love :)

I think I should change a bit of my plans. Do timesheet now lah. haha.

Happy CNY everyone! and maybe I'll try to post from the phone. But that is expensive :(

ah well, Good Night.

"Biar semuanya yang indah"

1 comment:

ladysue said...

haha. rindu hari2 membuat timesheet :)

take care of urself la dear. u stress out sgt ni. hihi. relax meh, breathe innnnn breathe outtttt! hehe.

spending 2 mths of ur hols doin internship is a great investment, trust me.

cant wait to see all of u back in welly! love love!