Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Too tired but still want an entry.

Definitely spending hours sitting on a chair watching the screen is very tiring. Sometimes I wish I can just stop going to the office and do nothing but enjoying my holiday at home, or maybe just hang out with friends, my laptop...watch series and movies non-stop like I used to do every holiday. But again I always tell myself, this thing doesn't come in easy. I have to be strong, and complete the 2-month-vacation-training. The experience is definitely worth while. And the good part is, I can say the work loads distract me from thinking too much about some other stuffs. Quite a lot of work for a first timer. That's what I think. I am catching up. Although I took too much time, at least I am trying my best. Feel bad for being slow.

Oh and I wonder why I feel so hard to fit in? Its not that the seniors are strict whatsoever. Maybe because I am too intimidated. and extremely shy at the same time. The age gap is also one of the factors. hah. I need to change this. This big wall in front of me is blocking me from being moving forward. Wish I could find something to break this wall. I have to progress.

Watched more Gossip Girl episodes. Definitely in love with the series. hehe. But this series reminded me of many things. Many good things. hah. That turns myself to an emo freak. Why do I think too much?

...I cannot think anymore. but I still want to write. ugh.

Again and again, I need my laptop! heard they can't save my stuffs. Let's pray hard. Gimme the miracle!

11 days to the new year. And I am not so sure whether I am looking forward to it.

All I know, I am very sure that I am looking forward for tomorrow :D I miss atok aziz's clan.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha dear Muslim friends.

Stopped blogging at 2252 hrs. December 19.

No comments: