Sunday, December 28, 2008

Janda tak baik sangat.

I just realized that I have too many blogs to keep up. I should just have one. Not two. Probably I should start dividing on what do I want to talk about in each blog. Or maybe I should just shut down one.

hmm.. but the friendster blog looks so cool!

anyway, have I told you about my trip to Janda Baik? apparently the trip didn't turn out to be as good as I expected.

again, its all about expectations kan? I don't know when I can stop giving too much expectations on everything. sheesh.


I wasn't planning to join my brothers mandi sungai. I just feel like lazing around the house, plus, the instinct made me feel that its not going to be good. But since they complained and teased me too much, I felt guilty so I tagged along. As soon as we arrived, they wanted to go quite further to a deeper part of the river, which we have to walk and go through the stones in the river etc to get there.


I am never good in meredah sungai. After a few steps I fell.


Okay that's still okay. I am kinda used to it. And I was wearing my sweat pants so I don't mind.


But the saddest part is this. I was planning to snap some pictures so I brought my mom's sony camera. When I fell, the camera (which I was holding) went down with me... and the lcd screen cracked. I felt so bad, and very very very guilty.

So I stepped back, not wanting to move forward anymore. I spent time alone, watching them from far.


After awhile I got bored.I can't use the camera anymore. And the guilt is bothering me I cannot stop thinking about it. Oh, and apparently there's a frog accompany-ing me at that time, which made me a bit scared. Frog is a big no-no to me. So I slowly walked to them, climb a very big boulders at the side of the river, and sat along with Juju.


At the big rock, I can see theres a better spot (or so I thought...) for me to sit, so I decided to push myself a bit forward to get to that spot.


But apparently, theres no better spot, actually I can't even sit there cuz it was a bit slippery. So I slipped down into the river...

...and finally I joined them all.
What a day. I should've just followed my instinct. I should not listen to them.

Ah well, what to do.

Its just not my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

janda baik??.. farah.. u tak ingat ke.. bukan ke tue tempat cite kekasihku seru?.. mas... mas.... hehehehe

FM said...

hahahaha i wanted to visit them tauu... i rasa kann masa i jatuh tu mcm dgr org panggil i...

...
...
...

farah! =P

Hazwani Hashim said...

Mas farahhh

dont be sad alrite?ala benda nak jadi..jgn regret pulak..entah2 lose sini, gain mana2 u dont get to see sekrg.

the new year is fast approaching, resolutions arent needed but frens are definitely to keep! =)

bukan lama u kat rumah ni so enjoy! =)

lots of love from petaling jaya.lol