Monday, February 2, 2009

Eclipse

There was an eclipse last week. I waited for it but I don't think we can see it from Bangi.
So I missed it. So sad =(
However, eclipse reminded me of people with powers.
I wonder if things change during and after the eclipse...
If let's say that theory exists...
Will the ones with sixth sense affected? Is their sixth sense not working?
Or will the ones without sixth sense get a new sense after the eclipse?
Or maybe for the bomohs, who claim to have some gifts, do the eclipse affect them?
Okay2 this is nonsense.
However the book Eclipse is nice to read.
Iynas: This is my second time but apparently this time the text didn't come out. weird...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pergh...sume online gune i*** ke skrg nie...ahax

anyhow, i sgt ske cover eclipse...very edgy n sexy...hahahh..compared to other books...

FM said...

hahahah shaza nih. dah baca belum??? i suka breaking dawn lagi, storyline wise i mean :P

anyway, miss you!

iynas said...

jap, i tgah blurr nieh..the text didn't come out? but this post u write using i*** kan?

FM said...

yep2... i amik balik the text from my sent mails.

jap nak cuba lagi