Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The reason why the earth gets sicker really fast.


BANGI HILL 28 Jan - This is definitely a work of a super ignorant neighbor. Do you know what is worse? That this is not the first time. The person who started the fire ran away from it, AGAIN. Leaving the others in panic, trying to put out this fire using the water they have left. Yes, there's WATER SUPPLY DISRUPTION in Bangi area today.

Thank God, heavy rain started to pour down and cleaned up the whole mess that were made.

Alhamdulillah.

*sigh* I am totally sick of these stupid, ignorant & heartless people!

Too much of watching big fire lately. They're scary. Put us all in terror.

The "little drama" just now got me into thinking, what if there is no rain just now? Will the fire catch my brother Luqman (the so-called hero of the day :P dah mention your name k) who's trying his best spraying (the slow) water to put them off? Will they burn down the two houses that the fire were headed to (as the wind blows them toward the houses)?

Seriously, if the rain were just a few minutes late, I am pretty sure the fire will reach the houses nearby as they were so close!

Although its just a short while (and the rain definitely going to come -- explains the strong wind), we cannot help it but to feel so scared. Watching the wind helped the fire to spread, and the water we had wasn't enough to wash them away, I thought the fire were going to burn us all alive. Okay2 I am exaggerating. I thought they are going to burn the whole field next to my house, and do some damage to the houses nearby. Including ours.

Alhamdulillah, Allah helped us. Hopefully the rain will put off the fire completely, neutralize the polluted air and also the smell. My room stinks. Although I shut my windows and door. Maybe its because the room is next to the field. Oh, Clarice stinks too =(. I wonder where's Ollie? I hope she's quite far away from this field.. Aminn.

I hope that person will learn. Or maybe that person won't. Ugh.

We were terrified by the open burning just now. And that was just a teeny weeny incident, as compared to the gunshot, bombing and more open burning in Gaza right now. The fire must be ten times bigger than the one just now. The people there have to breathe the dirty air, and feel terrified to death every minute of their lives.

again and again, I hate these heartless people.

I know we cannot pray something bad for people. But I cannot help myself but to wish that Hitler, or "another Hitler" should have cleaned them all completely. That can also be a natural disaster. haha.

And I don't know whether I should take that back. I don't want to, although I know that I have to.

Gaza is just one of the many problems the world is facing... there's also Thailand. and more others; the world's economy crisis, people suffering, the earth suffering. Everyone, everything is suffering.

I hate watching the news now.

Now, I pray for all these to stop. Enough is enough. Let us all live in peace.

I wonder when all of us will learn from all these.

I am sad. and scared.

No comments: